Wild Hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Hogs

What a funny movie! Took hubby after dinner tonight and laughed so hard!

Funny characters and story line. Lots of notable actors and actresses including one of Lost. And when the credits start to roll, don't leave just yet.
    Lovena

Re: Wild Hogs

Wife, son and I went to the first show this afternoon! Though I heard about the big hoopla about it, I was going in thinking 'ahh, critics give it only 2 stars'---but OH, WAS IT SO, SO FUNNY!

Go SEE this movie!

I will buy this dvd when it comes out!

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiiguy View Post
      Wife, son and I went to the first show this afternoon! Though I heard about the big hoopla about it, I was going in thinking 'ahh, critics give it only 2 stars'---but OH, WAS IT SO, SO FUNNY!

Go SEE this movie!

I will buy this dvd when it comes out!
      I completely agree, Wild Hogs is absolutely hilarious. Especially when a certain biker indirectly blows up a biker gang's hang out- priceless .
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

I saw it 2 weeks ago and I have to say I didn't like it much.
        I found it to be a great "man" comedy.... but I was bored through most.
        And here's the weird part, I was totally STOKED to see it.
        Took my sister for her birthday but her and I both agreed....great for crude humor not for us.
        I was disappointed I didn't wait for DVD.
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I'm getting the DVD once it comes out....this movie is definitely a baby-boomer must see!
          Lovena

Comment

meh i found it to be an average comedy myself. i like travolta when its an action movie (battlefield earth doesnt count), i like the guy who was in pleasantville and mystery men in general, martin laurance i can do without. who was the 4th guy again?
            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence,John Travolta, and William H Macy were the Wild Hogs.

At last check it made 123 million at the box office. I tried seeing it last night, it was sold out.
              Check out my blog on Kona issues :
              The Kona Blog

Comment

I liked the movie OK. My wife enjoyed it much more. It's one of those enjoyable comedies that will age pretty well. It's definitely more funny the closer you are to 40's-ville. It also helps if you have some friends who are weekend warrior bikers. I predict it will become another of those movies that play forever on TNT & TBS (ie: Legally Blond, School of Rock, etc..)

Comment

Working...
                X