Favorite cereal(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite cereal(s)

Random thought. What's your favorite cereal? For me it's Capn Crunch and Honey Bunches of Oats (of which I'm partaking right now )

Re: Favorite cereal(s)

PB Crunch, Corn Pops, or Strawberry Special K
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Lately it's been Quaker Instant Oatmeal - the variety bulk pack from Costco. The banana bread flavor being my favorite. Easy, just add water and nuke it. Then I add fresh bananas on top.

As a kid, most sugar-packed Kellogg's cereals were staple. Frosted Flakes, Sugar Smacks, Sugar Pops. Thanks dentist!
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Hot cereal - still CREAM OF WHEAT for me;
        Cold cereal - Honey Bunch of Oats; Honey Smacks (fka Sugar Smacks)

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
          Lately it's been Quaker Instant Oatmeal - the variety bulk pack from Costco. The banana bread flavor being my favorite. Easy, just add water and nuke it. Then I add fresh bananas on top.

As a kid, most sugar-packed Kellogg's cereals were staple. Frosted Flakes, Sugar Smacks, Sugar Pops. Thanks dentist!
          I like oatmeal too! As a kid it was Freakies, frosted flakes, and cap'n crunch
          Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
          Flickr

Comment

Peanut Butter Crunch, Frosted Shredded Wheat, Honeycomb, and Crunchy Raisin Bran..........with WHOLE milk, not the watered down white stuff

DD
            www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

Naked Granola cereal

Comment

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
                Peanut Butter Crunch, Frosted Shredded Wheat, Honeycomb, and Crunchy Raisin Bran..........with WHOLE milk, not the watered down white stuff

DD
                I can't drink whole milk anymore and I can't stand the watered-down stuff. So, I've reverted to SOY MILK.

Comment

Don't eat cold cereal anymore, just hot stuff. Must be my age. I like Irish or Scottish oatmeal. Cut a bit thicker than Quaker oats and is more chewy. Also the canned Irish oatmeal that's only been cut, not flattened. Takes 15 minutes to cook, but oh so good with raw sugar and half n half.

Comment

Cream of Wheat definitely rules on the hot side.

Cold cereal is a late night staple in our house. Lucky Charms when we can find it at Costco. Frosted Flakes and Corn Pops rule too. I don't mind what kind of milk, as long as it's ice cold, and from a cow.
                    FutureNewsNetwork.com
                    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

In my younger years

I have had my share of......

COOKIE CRISP
                      COUNT CHOCULA
                      LUCKY CHARMS
                      COCOA KRISPIES, btw what ever happen to that elephant?

basically the kiddie cereals

Now my personal faves are the ones put out by POST or General Miils

The Honey Bunches of OATS Cinnamon, The Select Grains Banana or Cranberry, Banana = Broke Da Mouth! Not to keen on their Blueberry = yuck

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
                        I can't drink whole milk anymore and I can't stand the watered-down stuff. So, I've reverted to SOY MILK.
                        You should try Organic lowfat milk. It's the only lowfat milk I'll even THINK about drinking if I don't have whole milk. It's very rich and tasty for lowfat. It does cost a bit more (not sure what soymilk is priced at), but you can get a 3-pack at Costco that's reasonable.

DD
                        www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

Everybody loves milk. But if you think about it, humans are about the only species who never wean their young off milk.

Ever seen a bull walk up to a cow and take a sip?
                          FutureNewsNetwork.com
                          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                            Random thought. What's your favorite cereal? For me it's Capn Crunch and Honey Bunches of Oats (of which I'm partaking right now )
                            Ditto on that
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post

Love Oatmeal, but lately I enjoy the real stuff as opposed to the instant. I forgot how much better it reall is. But that cinnamon swirl instant is great too.

My favorite cereal is probably the most fattening (of course)
                              Quaker Natural Granola cereal. Great with cold milk as well as nuked.
                              http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                              Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                              Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Working...
                              X