X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hawaii TV News Anchors and Reporters - Book 3

Originally posted by bcr1652 View Post
    Does anybody know what happened to Kimi Evans, KHON2 Weekend Weather Anchor? Just curious because she was dropped from the KHON2 website.
    Heard through the grapevine she was let go. Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I noticed she was dropped around the time that Ron M came back. Maybe in order to rehire Ron, they had to cut someone else. Having Ron clearly outweighs the benefits of having Kimi. This is all purely speculation though.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i'd like to share with everyone that on the 6;00 Pm news on Khnl,that it's very nice that Bhillyer is expecting twin's and i'll keep my Prayer's for her to have a safe and healthy Birth and as her viewer,im delighted for her.im glad that Jill is doing well since giving birth to her son and that Mom and Son are doing well.this is the truth of Jill and her son that i thought to share.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i was passing by kitv and i saw in observation that i saw Mahealani richardson and she look's the same as on The morning news and was going into the station so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
          i saw Mahealani richardson and she look's the same as on The morning news
          Well... yeah. Who did you think she'd look like? Roseanne Barr?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to Lika nui,no i just saw her in passing kitv and i only remembered that she look's as she does on Tv and that's all i wanted to share.also may anyone know when Sharie Shima may return is she's been off for a while so i thought to ask,i hope no one would mind?

Comment

When I'm on TV, I look like George Clooney.

When I'm not, I look more like Rosemary Clooney.

God bless those TV make-up artists.

Comment

Originally posted by bcr1652 View Post
                Does anybody know what happened to Kimi Evans, KHON2 Weekend Weather Anchor? Just curious because she was dropped from the KHON2 website.
                My source at KHON said she moved to Maui for a guy. Judging by the rock she had on her finger, I'm assuming she's engaged.
                Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                We're not here to mess around
                Boston, you know we love you madly
                Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                You know we couldn't live without you
                Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                  hi this is sansei and today i was passing by kitv and i saw in observation that i saw Mahealani richardson and she look's the same as on The morning news and was going into the station so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

"in passing" = "while stalking"

Comment

hi this is sansei and one question for foolish heart,if i was stalking them,wouldnt i be bothering them by learning where they live and bothering them,it was only in passing while riding my moped and happened to notice them in passing,is this stalking? I wouldnt think so since i didnt go up to them and bother them such as mahealani R,may you not agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                      My source at KHON said she moved to Maui for a guy. Judging by the rock she had on her finger, I'm assuming she's engaged.
                      Your source probably does NOT work in the newsroom. Judging by the complete lack of anything true in that post, I'm assuming it(your source) has never met Kimi Evans.

She has not moved to Maui, and is not engaged.
                      Originally posted by mike
                      scsdogg,
                      You obviously are someone in the business and know what you are talking about.....

Comment

Originally posted by scsdogg View Post
                        Your source probably does NOT work in the newsroom. Judging by the complete lack of anything true in that post, I'm assuming it(your source) has never met Kimi Evans.

She has not moved to Maui, and is not engaged.
                        Is she related to Kani Evans, the Outdoor Reporter?

Can you think of any broadcasters (tv or radio) in Hawaii whose talent was passed down to their offspring besides the Leahey(Jim & Kanoa) and the Robbs(Don & Scott)? Sports play by play seems to run in the family on the mainland too with the Carey(Harry & Skip) & Buck(Jack & Joe).

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                          Is she related to Kani Evans, the Outdoor Reporter?

Can you think of any broadcasters (tv or radio) in Hawaii whose talent was passed down to their offspring besides the Leahey(Jim & Kanoa) and the Robbs(Don & Scott)? Sports play by play seems to run in the family on the mainland too with the Carey(Harry & Skip) & Buck(Jack & Joe).
                          =======================
                          Ted Sax>>>Larry Beil

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just heard from my tape from the end of last night's khon 2 news that joe moore said something that he's been in the news business for about 40 Year's and that he has an announcement next week and im hoping he wont retire or who will take his position and i e-mailed Khon and let them know that i think Jai or even Gina M or Kirk M would be his perfect replacement is they have enough under their belt that they worked their way up to where they are and if Kirk M or Jai C or Gina M take his position,i would be happy is they have enough experience to fill joe's shoe's.

Comment

Well, shoots, no doubt they wanted to know who Sansei recommends.
                              Who knows, maybe Joe is announcing he's going to star as Emile De Becque opposite Loretta Ables Sayer on Broadway.
                              Maybe Joe is going into the ministry.
                              Maybe Joe is going to demonstrate yoga positions during his closing moments.
                              Maybe he's moving to California to get married!
                              Maybe he's chucking it all for a motorcycle ride across the continent!

No one knows. Speculation is a dangerous thing!
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

hi this is sansei and my humble apology to lavagal,i didnt mean to speculate only at the end of last night's khon 2 news,i heard joe did say that he's been in the news business for about 40 year's and that he said he'll have an announcement next week only i didnt mean to speculate about what i thought he may share,sorry.:O(

Comment

Working...
                                X