X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hawaii TV News Anchors and Reporters - Book 3

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi this is sansei and this is one sad day for the news since im now going to hear Ron M being in his present position with tannya and i dislike it since he use's to much hawaiian word's in his news and i only can hear tannya and not Ron M he's to much a hawaiian believer,not like myself,i believe in America and Japan and did anyone notice while im also watching Khnl that BHillyer look's like she's expecting,may anyone notice this? I would Love to see Jai being the main Male anchor along with Tannya and that Ron M should be on the morning show as a reporter that Khon GM J Mcnamara put Jai in and i only am able to watch Joe and Kanoa and The weekend news on Khon.

Well thank's for your time
    Well, I dislike your poor grammar, poor sentence structure, and overall lack of thought in your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
      Make one more post li'dat, sansei, and I will ignore you and report you to HT admin.
      [RANT] I'll second that. His latest post was simply over the top. And to think, I chose to live in Hawaii to get away from such wrong-headed cultural intolerance! Hawaii is unique in being the most multicultural environment in the United States, if not the world. And what makes it truly special is that here, the many cultures mix, mingle, share, and borrow from one another to a far greater extent than anywhere else I've ever lived. And IMHO, it's the Hawaiian culture that envelopes all the others and binds them together. The mixture isn't always smooth or even, but it's far better than having each culture existing in isolation from all the others. [/RANT]
      No, I'm not the Larry Price, I just happen to have the same name.

Comment

hi this is sansei and today is mahealani richardson's birthday and i dont mean to post this in the media thread only i didnt know where to find the birthday thread's,sorry:O( if anyone may wish to e-mail Mahea,please look at kitv for her E-mail address and if you may wish,please wish Mahea a Happy Birthday.

Comment

Hmmm. I picture sansei as some 20 year-old white dude laughing his ass off over his latest bit of mangled trollisms. He/She is the king of trolls on this board. A baby troll gets its horns every time someone responds.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in reponse to pablo.im not a troll,im a 45 year old gentleman and i dont get my kick's of what you've shared that im a 20 something white male by getting my kick's on being a Troll and i do share that this is all true and if you did watch Kitv,you'd notice the lei around Mahea's neck and it's due to that today is truly her birthday so I Hope this may help with your thought's?

Comment

I will ignore you
              That seems like a wise plan.
              and report you to HT admin.
              For what? Just go with your former idea and you won't need the latter.

If sansei's world doesn't mesh with yours, you have the option to avoid connecting the two. I may not agree with all of sansei's opinions, but I don't see that he's violated any of the terms of posting to HT.

Comment

Nevermind I get it. Leo Lakio I understand where you're coming from too.

I had to edit my original post and delete it so these remarks above is for anyone who may have read what was originally there.

Okay so much for the disclaimer.

Now regarding Ron, I've had my share of brushoffs with him. Yes Ron I'm your former Summer Hill neighbor's brother in law Craig Watanabe. The guy you never seem to say "Hi" back to at all of Allen's new years eve parties but you seem to have all the time to talk to my wife (Allen's sister).

But despite the brushoffs I still am professional about it and because he is still my brother-in-law's friend.
                My wife doesn't talk to him at any gatherings anymore where we are all present such as Allen's father's funeral, out of respect for myself.
                Last edited by craigwatanabe; March 25, 2008, 10:51 AM.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i wish to share one thought with everyone,if you look closely at Beth Hiyller,she in my own eye's like she's expecting only not know how many childern she'll have and if you look closely,you'll see that she's expecting so i thought to share this with everyone.once she shares it on the air,i had thought to share my Own Thought's about Beth Hiyller with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and at this moment,i heard taizo braeden who fill's in for jeff for traffic on the 9's that he's glad he get's to work with steve and Grace and having the best job only he doesnt realize that he's filling in for jeff and i dont appreciate T Braeden and i dont mind Malika Dudley since she is the weekend weather anchor and she is a nice person.

Comment

hi this is sansei and since of hearing of Khon's kathy Muneno where in the back of part of her home burning down,i know in my heart that's sad and i feel for her since i've known her since Kitv day's since good morning hawaii and then when she returned to Kitv as the main weather anchor before justin fujioka and this is sad news and i hope everyone here may have good thought's for her is i think she's top's since knowing her from her kitv day's.

Comment

hi this is sansei and at this moment,i heard taizo braeden who fill's in for jeff for traffic on the 9's that he's glad he get's to work with steve and Grace and having the best job only he doesnt realize that he's filling in for jeff and i dont appreciate T Braeden and i dont mind Malika Dudley since she is the weekend weather anchor and she is a nice person.
                        I admit I haven’t been able to catch much of the morning show, but having said that, I’m sure Malika would have been called to the task if she was available. It’s probably less certain whether Taizo Braden appreciates your “wise insight” into the rationale behind his on-air opportunities.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                        USA TODAY, page 2A
                        11 March 1993

Comment

hi this is sansei and at this moment,i heard taizo braeden who fill's in for jeff for traffic on the 9's that he's glad he get's to work with steve and Grace and having the best job only he doesnt realize that he's filling in for jeff and i dont appreciate T Braeden...
                          He's appeared a few times in front of the camera and not usually filling in for Jeff in the traffic reporter role like around Thanksgiving he participated in the pumpkin pie eating contest.

Isn't he the guy that helps Jeff compile the traffic report including the traffic tracker graphics? Jeff should be appreciative to have him.
                          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

hi this is sansei and did anyone notice that Tasha Kobashigawa flew for aloha and did you notice that she was the J.R. pilot and she still look's as she did when she was a news anchor for Kitv and i think since i remember her when she worked at a News station in Sin City and then she came to hawaii to work for Kitv,she always looked great and i think tasha still look's as she did when she worked for Kitv so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Translation...
                              Former KITV news team member, Tasha Kobashigawa, was employed as a pilot for Aloha and co-piloted last night's final flight from Maui. She still looks hot!

Comment

Not many of Hawaii's broadcast reporters make it to the national networks, but I thought Tasha would. By the way, she was the First Officer on the flight yesterday. I believe that's what The Advertiser had in its story this morning. I wonder what the future holds for Tasha and her fellow Aloha Airlines employees. The whole thing makes me so sad.
                                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
                                X