Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HawaiiThreads Hui 2007!

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    Ok...ok. Neba mind den. So wat? You coming?

Auntie Lynn

Only if Tim comes, and then only if he brings his boxing gloves.

Btw, you can always have Martin sing.

Comment

Just an RSVP update...looks like it's gonna be l'il ol' me by myself! Nalu can't make it.

Comment

I might be able to come but need to know:

where?
        what times?

I hope I can make it - I'd like to meet the rest of you that I haven't met already
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Hey, yeah. Helen also mentioned that we didn't set a time. It's been "11 to whenevahs" in the past. Does that work? As for where, Magic Island. We tend to hug the east end, along the marina/canal, about halfway into the park under a tree. I'll post my cell phone number that morning for anyone who gets lost.

There's a soccer thing here in Mililani that day, so it will probably be just me, a tent and some food, and of course a few HawaiiThreads prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
            Hey, yeah. Helen also mentioned that we didn't set a time. It's been "11 to whenevahs" in the past. Does that work? As for where, Magic Island. We tend to hug the east end, along the marina/canal, about halfway into the park under a tree. I'll post my cell phone number that morning for anyone who gets lost.

There's a soccer thing here in Mililani that day, so it will probably be just me, a tent and some food, and of course a few HawaiiThreads prizes.
            Lucky thing I checked. I thought it was going to be at Kakaako! And I was looking forward to seeing your children! Gosh! They're a symbol of HT getting older by their growth.

Hugs to them.

Lynn

btw: No forget da GRILL!!!
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
              Lucky thing I checked. I thought it was going to be at Kakaako!
              Really?
              And I was looking forward to seeing your children! Gosh! They're a symbol of HT getting older by their growth.
              They're a symbol of me getting older! They may still come, or some subset of them, but if I'm on my own, that's not so bad. It'd be nice to just relax and talk with anyone rather than chasing little people around.

Speaking of grills... Scriv! You're coming, right?

Comment

Really?They're a symbol of me getting older! They may still come, or some subset of them, but if I'm on my own, that's not so bad. It'd be nice to just relax and talk with anyone rather than chasing little people around.

Speaking of grills... Scriv! You're coming, right?
                heheheh...My BAD! Wat?! I'm makule.

Yeah! Scriv! You coming, right?

Martin looking forward to meeting you!

Lynn

Comment

What's with all the call-outs? Yeah, I will almost surely be there. I'm bringing tripe stew, just for me and AbsolutChaos.

Kidding. I'll bring chicken.
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

There is a chance I can make it to this gathering. If so first choice is manapua, second choice is KFC chicken, third choice is sushi. If someone else was planning on bringing one of the three above please respond to this thread and I switch to a choice that no one is bringing.

Comment

ok...becasuse i really don't feel like scrolling back... what is the time of this shindig starting & stopping?

Comment

Originally posted by CranBeree View Post
                        ok...becasuse i really don't feel like scrolling back... what is the time of this shindig starting & stopping?
                        heheheh

Hey, yeah. Helen also mentioned that we didn't set a time. It's been "11 to whenevahs" in the past. Does that work?
                        Auntie Lynn

Comment

It's still this coming Saturday April 7, right? Dang. Can't make it.
                          I looked on the HT calendar and didn't see a listing, so I just now stuck one on there.
                          Ryan or whomever, please feel free to modify as needed! Maybe a list of folks planning to attend and the grindz they're bringing?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

i am planning on trying to find you lot!

magic island this saturday right? somewhere??
                            life is ok sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by christa View Post
                              i am planning on trying to find you lot!

magic island this saturday right? somewhere??
                              Yes! Christa!

It's been "11 to whenevahs" in the past. Does that work? As for where, Magic Island. We tend to hug the east end, along the marina/canal, about halfway into the park under a tree. I'll post my cell phone number that morning for anyone who gets lost.
                              I'm soooo EXCITED!!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Waaaaaaaah...I can't make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X