No announcement yet.

Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

hi this is sansei and now im watching this humorous show are you smarter than a fifth grader and this is so lol! this show can match up with Deal or no deal lol!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
      hi this is sansei and now im watching this humorous show are you smarter than a fifth grader and this is so lol! this show can match up with Deal or no deal lol!

So are you saying you're smarter than a fifth grader?

Just asking

This is Auntie Lynn

Mahalo foa your time.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Well I graduated so I don't have to answer that question

My 5th grader tells me he's smarter than me so I tell him, "okay take over the family budget" and I throw him the checkbook, "You can start by filling this account with money and pay the bills...oh by the way can I have my allowance now?"

His response, "Huh" with this dumb look on his face, "So who's smarter now?" I ask him?
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

After 6 or 8 weeks of watching this show, I can honestly say I have missed only about 3 questions, total.

So I downloaded the applicant form, and I'm gonna send it in.

One thing is for sure. If I win, there will be a party in South Kona the likes of which have never been seen before.

PS - I can remember everything, verbatim, photographically, up until about my 16th year. After that, it's all a blur.
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Sorry, this ain't 'Jeopardy'; they're obviously NOT screening for knowledge. As I was channel surfing last night, I noticed the contestant answered '8' for the question,"How many sides on a cube?"
            May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

just caught a glimpse of last night's show. the guy didn't know JFK's middle name?!
              "chaos reigns within.
              reflect, repent and reboot.
              order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
                the guy didn't know JFK's middle name?!
                's probably an age thing (as in, how long you've been around) - without looking it up, can you give Ike's middle name? Truman's? Reagan's? Bet you can recall Nixon's or Johnson's - they were unusual enough.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to 1st wahine,im not smarter as a 5th grader only i self taught myself conversational japanese and can speak to my country cousin in Japan and one friend in Japan who visited here many year's ago and they understand my english,both of them so i hope this may help with your thought's?

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                    hi this is sansei and in response to 1st wahine,im not smarter as a 5th grader only i self taught myself conversational japanese and can speak to my country cousin in Japan and one friend in Japan who visited here many year's ago and they understand my english,both of them so i hope this may help with your thought's?

hi this is amati and i'm glad your friend and cousin in japan can understand your english because your postings often confuse me.

well, thanks for your time.
                    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to amati,sorry if my post's confuse's you and that my friend and cousin in Japan can understand my english and japanese so i thought to share this with you and everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Am I smarter than a 5th grader? Nah......... I just fake it .
                        Last edited by acousticlady; June 28, 2008, 04:48 PM. Reason: just proved my post - can't spell!

Comment

Working...
                        X