No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 300

I should have add this comment yesterday but forgot to do so but at the end of the movie I thought it was enjoyable even through I did not recongize any of the actors name.

Also the way Xerxes was protrayed in this movie as a larger than life figure I am surprised his eyes didn't glow from time to time.

Comment

Anyone watch Southpark? There's a 300 parody, hilarious!

http://www.idkwtf.com/videos/latest-...e-6-300-parody

Comment

only a hour to go but if anyone's interested, at 10 pm tonight there's this program:

Last Stand of the 300

Fri, Sep 14, 10:00 PM | Run Time: 120 min.

Genre: Documentary
        CC
        TV-PG

Seven thousand Greek soldiers face the war machine of the Persian Empire in a narrow pass in Northern Greece.

on the history channel. fascinating stuff!
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
          hmm....those Spartans seemed quite the bunch of feral men, whereas Xerxes was uh, well yeaaaahhh....speaking of, he's that guy who also played in Lost. Yum, bebe! When he's not looking like Xerxes, that is.
          Wow, I didn't even realize that... although I guess it'd be difficult to recognize him with all that makeup work!

And I've seen that History Channel documentary twice. Interesting stuff. Thought it was funny that the overall look of the re-enactments looked like the 300 movie.

Comment

Working...
          X