Personal Trainers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Trainers?

Hi yall i posted a couple months ago talking about moving to honolulu - and after a brief visit there have decided to take a one way trip back - this time to attend the university of hawaii at manoa - this time i have a new question - im working on a couple of certifications here, and would like to know if personal trainers are in high enough demand to take the class and get my trainer certification - if not, are there any other jobs that require a small amount of schooling like that? obviously ive got a bit of saving to do to get past my first year at school there (out of state tuition kills ) so i can only afford to take a couple courses here - anyone have any reccomendations?

Re: personal trainers?

Hui! Muscle man! Lemme see wat you look like den I tell if you can make it ova hea as a trainer.

Nah. Nah. Juss joking.

Hawai'i is full of health training facilities and people who love to train. Of course, jobs in your field is always looking for new blood. The better looking and hunk the betta.

Das the TRUTH!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

hey thanks for the reply! yeah, i had to ask that question because if i spent the money for the course, and found out its useless, then that wouldnt be good at all lol but yeah, im pretty buff myself - (20 yr old, 230 pounds, max of 10% bf but i mostly stay around 8) and am VERY into weightlifting - i swear to god id go insane if i couldnt lift weights lol but yeah thanks again - ill def look into getting my certification down and maybe get a job going down there

Comment

Originally posted by muscleman522 View Post
        hey thanks for the reply! yeah, i had to ask that question because if i spent the money for the course, and found out its useless, then that wouldnt be good at all lol but yeah, im pretty buff myself - (20 yr old, 230 pounds, max of 10% bf but i mostly stay around 8) and am VERY into weightlifting
        Dang! If I was thirty years younger...neba mine.

Good luck and if you have any other questions ~ just ask!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Lol thanks again! i will sure remember to come back and post if i have another question - lol i know i will but thanks for helping me out!

Comment

Working...
          X