Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

Saw the trailer to Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters while watching The Last Mimzy. According to the trailer it opens on April 13, 2007, which is this Friday. Figured might as well start the ball rolling on this movie by starting this thread.

Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

Saw the movie this afternoon at Dole Regency Theaters. I am not a die hard fan of the TV series but found the movie okay to watch. Since it is R rated the dialouge is not beep out and there are more sex themed scenes.

There is a minor scene at the end of the credits.

Comment

I will see it, more then likely on DVD though.
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

According to its website, Superchunk is supposed to have a song called "Misfits and Mistakes" on the soundtrack. I wasn't able to track it down on iTunes and the tracklisting at Amazon.com doesn't show a song with that title; nor does it show anything by Superchunk. Any got anything about this? Could it have been in the film in some form but not included on the disc? Was it perhaps called something else and "performed" by one of the characters instead?

Anyone? Anyone?
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Okay. I went to Merge records (the Superchunk-owned record label) and got the scoops, 'though I suspect I'm the only one who cares. The song appears in the movie, but was not included on the soundtrack, except as a "hidden track" with Meatwad on vocals.

The Superchunk version is scheduled for release June 5 as a single, with the Meatwad version as the B-side.

First new Superchunk in five years, for those scoring at home (or even for those watching the game alone). Of course, since I only discovered them last year and am still aquiring the rest of the band's catalogue, it's not quite as big a deal to me.

Edit:
          The Superchunk version, with Mac McCaughan on vocals, is the last song in the closing credits.
          Last edited by scrivener; May 1, 2007, 09:46 AM. Reason: "if you want to be somebody else, change your mind..."
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I find it strange that this movie is now playing at the Varisty.

Comment

i never 'got' this show, or that tom goes the mayor one...
              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Working...
              X