Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing The Hawaii

hello Everyone

Went to Hawaii Last year October to be correct and now I am hooked. I can't get the place out of my mind. I am here in Louisiana and well One trip to Hawaii has got me trying to get back as fast as I can. That place really took my heart and now I will do anything to get back. I could just up and leave but that would not be right. Somebody tell me it is okay I feel a panic attack come on when I view my pictures and listen to the radio staion on my computer. I will get back one way or another I will be back there. Ohh this was suppose to be an intro sorry just need my Hawaii Fix Love the place Really did, i'll be back to chat with anyone from Hawaii. Just look me up E-mail me I don't care someone from Hawaii Please.
    http://www.worldsofsplendor.com Where do you want to go?

Re: Missing The Hawaii

Originally posted by Nawrek View Post
    hello Everyone

Went to Hawaii Last year October to be correct and now I am hooked. I can't get the place out of my mind. I am here in Louisiana and well One trip to Hawaii has got me trying to get back as fast as I can. That place really took my heart and now I will do anything to get back.
    Take a number,chief....you, me and LOTS of others
    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by Nawrek View Post
      hello Everyone

Went to Hawaii Last year October to be correct and now I am hooked. I can't get the place out of my mind. I am here in Louisiana and well One trip to Hawaii has got me trying to get back as fast as I can. That place really took my heart and now I will do anything to get back. I could just up and leave but that would not be right. Somebody tell me it is okay I feel a panic attack come on when I view my pictures and listen to the radio staion on my computer. I will get back one way or another I will be back there. Ohh this was suppose to be an intro sorry just need my Hawaii Fix Love the place Really did, i'll be back to chat with anyone from Hawaii. Just look me up E-mail me I don't care someone from Hawaii Please.
      Welcome Newrek, you may want to try to incorporate "Aloha" in your life until you make the move...took me five years to become financially ready to move to Kaua'i ~ but perhaps I'm an over planner...
      "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

I never even wanted to visit Hawaii but when i did I fell in love too. Ahhh if only it was more plausible to just move there!
        Oh well, now I just carry a place for Hawaii in my heart.
        Welcome to the board.
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Aloha and Welcome to the board! You will feel like family when you keep posting here. I am from Hawaii and you can e-mail me too or send me a PM. Hoping to hear from you soon.
          Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Hawaii does have it's charms. When I was a homesick island boy in the military back in the pre-Internet days, anytime I saw the Hawaiian Open golf tournement I'd watch it because the background showed Waialae Nui Valley where I grew up before heading to Idaho.

I tortured myself in watching The Brady Bunch when they had their special in Hawaii. When Sanford And Son shot a special in Hawaii, a car chase scene took them right past my home on Kilauea Avenue in Waialae Nui! Imagine seeing your home on national TV!

Anyway I do understand your affection for Hawaii. Even for a local boy like myself, when I finally arrived back home (here in Hawaii) for good, I literally fell to the ground and kissed the Aina that nurtured me as a child. I gave up two job opportunies with General Dynamics and McDonald Douglas to work as a field engineer on defense systems, but that meant living in California or Nevada. All I wanted was to come home. I didn't care what kind of job I could get, I was just so happy to come home.

If Hawaii every became it's own sovergn nation and kicked out America, I'd make every attempt to become a citizen of the nation of Hawaii. It's the only land I've ever known, it's the only place I'd live in.
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

If Hawaii every became it's own sovergn nation and kicked out America, I'd make every attempt to become a citizen of the nation of Hawaii. It's the only land I've ever known, it's the only place I'd live in.

Dude you're sounding kind of radical...lol
              "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

Originally posted by greentara View Post

Dude you're sounding kind of radical...lol

That's how crazy I am about Hawaii.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Thanks Everyone

For giving me a response I know that I'll one day move to Hawaii and trust me I will. So that gives me a reason for working to get back. so I'll be here in this forum trying to find some peace with the words of comfort from those who know Hawaii well.

Nawrek
                  http://www.worldsofsplendor.com Where do you want to go?

Comment

Working...
                  X