Kathy Muneno Back on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy Muneno Back on TV

Just saw that Kathy will be back on the air. She will be taking over for Tanya on the KHON morning news.
    It will be nice to see Kathy back on the airwaves.
    KITV should've never let her go.

Re: Kathy Muneno Back on TV

sorry if everyone else knows the answer but where is tanya going or what is she going to do instead?
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Tanya's filling Leslie Wilcox's shoes in the 5 p.m. I know this was recently covered in another thread. Maybe an expert HT quoter can show where.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
        Tanya's filling Leslie Wilcox's shoes in the 5 p.m. I know this was recently covered in another thread. Maybe an expert HT quoter can show where.
        Here it is! And, no, I'm not an expert HT quoter...I just now caught up with that thread. There could be other references, I guess.

Comment

thanks for the info
          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Now, if we can only find Malia Mattoch...
            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
              You can... on OC-16. Except now she's Malia McManus or something like that.

Comment

I know this is slightly off-topic, but local TV people in Honolulu seem to be married to each other more than in any other local market I'm familar with - Pamela Young and Gary Sprinkle, Kim Gennaula and Guy the Weather Guy Hagi at Chan. 9.... I wonder why? Jus' wonderin'.

BTW, I always thought Pam was kinda hot.

Aloha!

Comment

Kathy Muneno seems so reserved, sweet and proper. Tannya was a bit looser and 'fit' the gang... Kathy seems uncomfortable. Is it just me?

Comment

The lack of a large "celebrity" culture in Hawaii means that TV reporters are, by default, the celebrities. And, as you know, celebrities tend to hook up. Also, have you ever been in a newsroom at deadline? Damn, the pheremones are flowing. There's a serious sexual tension there. A fever! And the only perscription is .....you know what.

As for Kathy, she's reserved -- shy -- by nature, I think. So Japanese, and so, so right for Oahu.

Comment

Speaking of married news people, Kirk Matthews is married to Linda Coble. And former news anchor Tim Jones is married to... is it Denby Fawcett? Not sure about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by nikki View Post
                        Speaking of married news people, Kirk Matthews is married to Linda Coble. And former news anchor Tim Jones is married to... is it Denby Fawcett? Not sure about that one.
                        It's BOB JONES who is married to DENBY FAWCETT. I remember the day of their wedding when Bob appeared on the newscast in a black tuxedo, ready to "get to the church on time."

"Tim" is TIM TINDALL.

Comment

Yes, it's Jones and Fawcett - but make it Bob, not Tim

Comment

I used to work with Tim, really funny guy but I forget if he was ever married.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                              Ohhhh, I HEART Malia Mattoch!

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
                              You can... on OC-16. Except now she's Malia McManus or something like that.
                              Ahhhhh! "Shot through the heart and you're to blame..."

Comment

Working...
                              X