Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paris Hilton: Justice is Served

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    She's now appealing to "Ahnold" to have her sentence commuted! bahahahaha!

Unfortunately, she may not serve much (if any time) in jail because the jail she's supposed to report to is overcrowded and the administrators say they have to keep her in isolation "for her protection".

Miulang
    My favorite quote is from the petition
    The petition said that Hilton "provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world" and "provides beauty and excitement" to people's mundane lives.
    Hee Hee
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

More proof that this little piece of garbage will continue to float above the law and never learn. Anyone of us would have gotten 6 months hard time at least.

Maybe this is a different thread, but where is her father in all of this ? Does he never sit his kid down and give her some REAL discipline ? His lack of any sort of involvement in his daughter's life seems to be the main enabler in all her bratty bullsh*t.

And does he even care that name name "Hilton" is now less associated with his Hotel enterprise than his little party slut kid and her stupid antics ?

That would never happen under my namesake. She would have been cut off long ago.
      http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
      Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
      Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear View Post
        My favorite quote is from the petition
        Quote:
        The petition said that Hilton "provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world" and "provides beauty and excitement" to people's mundane lives.
        Hee Hee
        Excuse me, I'm going to vomit.....

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
          Maybe this is a different thread, but where is her father in all of this ? Does he never sit his kid down and give her some REAL discipline ? His lack of any sort of involvement in his daughter's life seems to be the main enabler in all her bratty bullsh*t.
          Maybe Alec Baldwin could adopt her - I hear he's good with children.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Daddy just sighs and pays the bills. I think Paris inherited most of her personality from her mom. I guess ditziness is an inherited trait.

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm pretty sure Daddy just sighs and pays the bills. I think Paris inherited most of her personality from her mom. I guess ditziness is an inherited trait.

Miulang
              Well, her mom was an actress, and sister to one of my little boy crushes Kim Richards.
              I doubt she was the brat that her daughter is tho' .
              That being said, it sure looks like she did a rotten job as parent.

Comment

Miulang
                Well, her mom was an actress, and sister to one of my little boy crushes Kim Richards

I doubt she was the brat that her daughter is tho' .
                That being said, it sure looks like she did a rotten job as parent.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                  But, but it wasn't her fault. She was relying on the advice of her <small>now fired</small> publicist. and besides, it's all been blown out of proportion and she really will pay attention from now on
                  I got two words for her: Grow Up. She's the heiress of the largest hotel chain. She makes Ivanka Trump look like Nancy Pelosi (in a good way, despite her political affiliation).
                  Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

anyone notice that she is trying to get a pardon from da Governator? Bawahahaha!

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
                      anyone notice that she is trying to get a pardon from da Governator? Bawahahaha!
                      What's worse, there are already 1,000 people who've already signed the petition!

Miulang
                      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
                        Ummm...yeh...about ten posts back:
                        She's now appealing to "Ahnold" to have her sentence commuted! bahahahaha!
                        You guys even laughing alike here - kinda scary.

Comment

I thought it was interesting last night on Entertainment Tonight, getting the celebrities' reaction on the whole thing.

Cameron just stopped short of saying "throw the bitch in jail!" ET said Cameron's one of her neighbors and can't stand the helicopters hovering around the mansions all day.

Jason Priestley, himself busted for DUI (DUIs?), said he didn't even JAYWALK while he was on probation because he didn't want to be in violation of anything. It's nice to see the majority of Hollywood having no sympathy for her. Hopefully Ah-Nold will feel the same way.

Aside from that disappointing and sorry excuse for a sex tape and her horrible attempt at a singing career, she's contributed nothing to society and I hope she serves a painful time in jail.
                          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                          We're not here to mess around
                          Boston, you know we love you madly
                          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                          You know we couldn't live without you
                          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                            Aside from that disappointing and sorry excuse for a sex tape and her horrible attempt at a singing career, she's contributed nothing to society and I hope she serves a painful time in jail.

LOL! tell us how you really feel!ROFL

I think it would be a mochary of the system if she did not do her sentence in full. She has skated by long enough and needs to have a slap of the "Real" world.

I don't like how people can be famous for no reason besides money. She represents a lot that is wrong with the U.S.,imo.
                            flickr

An email from God:
                            To: People of Earth
                            Date: 9/04/2007
                            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                            God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                              LOL! tell us how you really feel!ROFL

I think it would be a mochary of the system if she did not do her sentence in full. She has skated by long enough and needs to have a slap of the "Real" world.
                              You know how some judges like to give out the public humiliation sentence?

It'd be pretty neat if Paris had to stand on the side of the road with a sign that reads "I DROVE DRUNK AND WITHOUT A LICENSE".
                              Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                              We're not here to mess around
                              Boston, you know we love you madly
                              Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                              Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                              You know we couldn't live without you
                              Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                                You know how some judges like to give out the public humiliation sentence?

It'd be pretty neat if Paris had to stand on the side of the road with a sign that reads "I DROVE DRUNK AND WITHOUT A LICENSE".
                                I'd tend to agree with this 'cept she's subjected to public humiliation week in and week out. It's called "The Simple Life". Humiliation doesn't seem to faze her and she ends up with even more publicity!

I think 45 days of absolutely NO publicity, NO papparazzi to pose for, NO tv cameras, NO media folks calling out, "Paris. Paris. Paris." and no clubbing would have a greater impact on her than jail. Of course, there's no way to enforce that but withholding things that are so vital to that girl's life might make her miserable!

Comment

Working...
                                X