Paris Hilton: Justice is Served?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paris Hilton - justice, my A**

I don't know my brother in law has had 12 DUI's and only served 90 days total.
    in 10 years..... THAT makes me mad!
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
      I don't know my brother in law has had 12 DUI's and only served 90 days total.
      in 10 years..... THAT makes me mad!
      Does he live in California ? I don't know, it's different from state to state, but it's obvious that the justice system can easily be bought with lots of daddy money. The only lesson she'll learn from this is that she know knows she can get away with pretty much anything.
      http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
      Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
      Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

exactly, liberty and justice...for those that can afford it. What a crock of s&%t. Medical reasons? The jails are outfitted with medical personel to handle medical situations. Not like she was shanked! I didn't know the being cold and uncomfortable were medical reason to be sent home.
        flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
          Does he live in California ? I don't know, it's different from state to state, but it's obvious that the justice system can easily be bought with lots of daddy money. The only lesson she'll learn from this is that she know knows she can get away with pretty much anything.
          You knwo maybe that is it because he lives in Oregon. And I counted today I have 6 friends who have had DUI's and not one of them have served jail time. Including my ex husband who had 2! So maybe it is Oregon
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
            exactly, liberty and justice...for those that can afford it. What a crock of s&%t. Medical reasons? The jails are outfitted with medical personel to handle medical situations. Not like she was shanked! I didn't know the being cold and uncomfortable were medical reason to be sent home.
            COLD....I live in the same city as her, and I've been walking around in shorts and a t-shirt for the past 3 months.

What a crock.

Comment

Re: Paris Hilton: Justice is Served?

JAIL CELL

Paris Cell.

Seems pretty fair, right?

Imagine, hard time in your mansion, with friends hanging out/partying.

One can only hope that she will now break house arrest.
              Last edited by TATTRAT; June 7, 2007, 06:03 AM.
              flickr

An email from God:
              To: People of Earth
              Date: 9/04/2007
              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

Aside from the outrage, is anyone really surprised by this? I like to see if she can even stick with such a wimpy punishment, house arrest.

Comment

I'll take a guess.

I think she was refusing to eat.

Easy way to get out of prison.

Comment

Re: Paris Hilton: Justice is NOT served

Her extremely early release is outrageous!
                    And the story on CNN.com included this (with my boldfaced item):

"Medical considerations "played a part" in the decision to offer Hilton home confinement for the remainder of her sentence, Whitmore said.
                    "He said privacy rules prohibited him from giving details about the medical issues, but celebrity Web site TMZ.com earlier quoted sources saying Hilton was refusing to eat much of the jail food served her.
                    "Whitmore said that after "extensive consultation with medical personnel" it was decided to offer Hilton "reassignment" to home confinement, which she and her attorneys accepted.
                    "Part of the deal was that her original sentence of 45 days, which had been reduced to 23 days if she showed good behavior behind bars, would be restored to the full length. Although she reported to the jail just before midnight Sunday and departed in the early hours of Thursday, she was given credit for five days, he said.
                    "Whitmore said the decision to send Hilton home was made by a panel of officials in the sheriff's department, although the judge who sentenced her was advised of the move."

So she was released because she didn't like the food?!?! WHAT A CROCK! It's jail, not a vacation.
                    And I agree with an earlier comment today that at the very least she should not be allowed to have visitors at her house, or even to go outside. I say no phones or internet access either.
                    Remember that her mother was yelling at the judge and complaining about how much money they'd spent? Well, I suppose she's happy now.
                    This release is a horrible miscarriage of justice. The only good news is that a very large percentage of the public already detested Paris, and that will only get even worse now. She'll be booed and laughed at mercilessly any time she goes out in public.
                    She should do what Michael Jackson did and move out of the country for a couple of years.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

• Re: Paris Hilton: Justice is Served?

Originally posted by kamuelakea View Post
                      I'll take a guess.

I think she was refusing to eat.

Easy way to get out of prison.
                      Actually, you are correct....like starving herself is really abnormal behavior for her...

Comment

MSN has a 3:38 video about the outrage over the release. And a pretty vicious attack by the MSN anchorwoman (kudos to her!) The mention about food is in the last minute or so of the video.
                        They make a good point that the judge in the case swore that there would be no early release, no ankle bracelet monitor, no home detention, etc., and that she would serve her full term in jail. What the heck happened to all that?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                          They make a good point that the judge in the case swore that there would be no early release, no ankle bracelet monitor, no home detention, etc., and that she would serve her full term in jail. What the heck happened to all that?
                          $$$ Talks!!!

Ooops!! Forgot...Bull (Paris) Sxxt WALKS!

Auntie Lynn
                          Last edited by 1stwahine; June 7, 2007, 09:51 AM.
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

No big surprise. How did the Max Factor guy get a low enough bail + house arrest + 12 hours to escape to Mexico? California Ju$ti'¢e!

This vaguely reminds me of a childhood friend of mine who got sent home from summer camp because he wouldn't eat the food. He wanted pizza.

Comment

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/07/paris-...-not-physical/

Just who is this Dr. Sophy? Who's payroll is he on? What? The facility does not have its own medical evaluators to make the call?

At this point, people should just boycott the Hilton hotels. That or have an angry village mob with torches and pitchforks show up at the Hilton mansion.

Comment

• Re: Paris Hilton: Justice is NOT served

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                                Her extremely early release is outrageous!
                                And the story on CNN.com included this (with my boldfaced item):

"Medical considerations "played a part" in the decision to offer Hilton home confinement for the remainder of her sentence, Whitmore said.
                                "He said privacy rules prohibited him from giving details about the medical issues, but celebrity Web site TMZ.com earlier quoted sources saying Hilton was refusing to eat much of the jail food served her.
                                "Whitmore said that after "extensive consultation with medical personnel" it was decided to offer Hilton "reassignment" to home confinement, which she and her attorneys accepted.
                                "Part of the deal was that her original sentence of 45 days, which had been reduced to 23 days if she showed good behavior behind bars, would be restored to the full length. Although she reported to the jail just before midnight Sunday and departed in the early hours of Thursday, she was given credit for five days, he said.
                                "Whitmore said the decision to send Hilton home was made by a panel of officials in the sheriff's department, although the judge who sentenced her was advised of the move."

So she was released because she didn't like the food?!?! WHAT A CROCK! It's jail, not a vacation.
                                And I agree with an earlier comment today that at the very least she should not be allowed to have visitors at her house, or even to go outside. I say no phones or internet access either.
                                Remember that her mother was yelling at the judge and complaining about how much money they'd spent? Well, I suppose she's happy now.
                                This release is a horrible miscarriage of justice. The only good news is that a very large percentage of the public already detested Paris, and that will only get even worse now. She'll be booed and laughed at mercilessly any time she goes out in public.
                                She should do what Michael Jackson did and move out of the country for a couple of years.

The medical condition was "all in her head"
                                So the big medical reason that got Paris Hilton released was that she wasn't happy in prison. Which, I always thought, was sort of the whole point. Was she expecting to ride on unicorns and dance under waterfalls? It's fucking prison. I'm pretty sure the inmates who get daily anal rapings are pretty upset too, but nobody's letting them go home. The moral of the story is: if you're ever put in prison just put on a frowny face and they'll let you go. Oh, and make sure you're Paris Hilton. That last part's pretty important.

Source
                                Last edited by alohabear; June 7, 2007, 10:58 AM.
                                Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X