Thread: Hey..how YOU doing?

Smile Hey..how YOU doing?

Hello fellow hawaiithreaders,

I was born and reared on Oahu in the Nuuanu valley area and recently moved out to the Aiea/Pearlridge area. I have a son who is the apple of my eye, my greatest blessing and my mother's curse come to life. (You know that mother's curse.."I hope you have a child just like you"...well it works!)

Oahu is and always will be my home. I can't think of anywhere else I would rather live even if it can be expensive. I love most things Disney and I am a self-proclaimed gadget geek and princess of my own world.

I look forward to sharing stories and finding out other people's opinions or knowledge on many different matters.

See you around the boards,
    D

Default Re: Hey..how YOU doing?

Welcome to HT! Kids sure make life interesting, huh? You love most things Disney? What about Disney do you not love?

Aloha and welcome!

Post Re: Hey..how YOU doing?

Aloha and welcome to HT! Enjoy your stay
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Quote Originally Posted by Adri View Post
    Welcome to HT! Kids sure make life interesting, huh? You love most things Disney? What about Disney do you not love?
    Some of the movies (especially the sequels after sequels though I must say some are good) and that they have become generic in their marketing. You will be hard pressed to find something that says "Disneyland" or "Walt Disney World" or whichever park you visit. Now its "Disney Parks" which takes out the fun of being able to buy something from that reminds you of that particular park you're visiting. Not saying there isn't any...just now its harder.

There's probably a bit more that I don't care for but those are the top two.

Thanks for the welcome folks.

Aloha Diz,

I am much more of a Warner Bros gal myself. I used to require insulin shots to go into a Disney store, but the "Villains" collections helped stabilized my levels. (especially Ursula; she's da bomb).

pax

Aloha processdiz and welcome to da ohana!!

Aloha! Welcome to HT!
    'Alika

Welcome to HT!
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell