X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Five-Second Rule

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
    I wish our cats are behaved.
    When its dinner time they flock around my roomate and one particular kitty constantly hounds him like she's has not been fed all day. Climbs on him by the shoulder or tries to scoop up anything with her paws.
    We have one of those "chowhounds", too, a 20-lb one. He's on constant food patrol (on the counters, on the stove, in the sink). He even volunteers to wash the dinner plates (of course we tell him thanks, but no thanks ). Meanwhile, his sister Hokulele just sits there and stares up at us, wondering what the heck her brother sees in people food (she only eats dry stuff).

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Just wondering... who here opened a prescription container, dropped its contents (or even just one) on the floor, and still popped the pill?

Comment

There are times when I drop a pill on the floor by accident, in which case the pill gets dumped, lucky I never had the entire contents of the bottle spill and if it did I guess I would call the doctor to get it refilled.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
          Just wondering... who here opened a prescription container, dropped its contents (or even just one) on the floor, and still popped the pill?
          Only if the pill is part of a treatment for "floor germs."

Comment

As posted before: The Five Second Rule
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
              Doesn't apply in our house. Anything that makes the floor is fair game for our 8 yr old "puppy"
              This was the case when our poodle was alive.....anytime I'd drop food on the floor (except for chocolate of course!), I'd call him and make him clean it up!
              Lovena

Comment

Working...
              X