The Fall 2007 TV season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fall 2007 TV season

The CNN web site had an article about NBC announcing it's Fall 2007 season.

Shows that are coming back. Heroes, Law & Order, Medium, Friday Night Lights and the Thursday night comdies.

Getting the boot are Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and Crossing Jordan.

New shows include a Heroes spinoff called Heroes: Origin, Bionic Woman, Journeyman, Chuck, Life and The IT Crowd.

The article didn't mention the fate of ER or Raines.

Re: The Fall 2007 TV season

IT crowd the same as the BBC one? It only had 6 episodes. I thought studio60 had good reveiws but apparently not enough viewers. The first few episodes i saw were pretty witty.
    They need to make Heroes: Time Ninja - Hiro needs his own show.
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

ER will be back, Raines isn't on the schedule but if it continues to do OK in it's current run I'd guess it might be back mid-season.

NBC's official news release:

I'll miss Studio 60; the quality of its writing and acting is too rarely seen on TV today. Maybe it was too clever for its own good. But hey, the networks know they can slap together the lamest realiity show in the world and make money on it easier than something that actually provides some redeeming value. Not coincidentally, Studio 60 had a storyline that touched on that exact topic.

Comment

The Bionic Woman will be "re-purposed"? Huh. I guess that sounds better than "recycled".

ER is continuing? I thought last season was going to be its last...and the one before that...and possibly the one before that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
          The Bionic Woman will be "re-purposed"? Huh. I guess that sounds better than "recycled".
          Yeah, Jaime Sommers(sp?) is no longer a tennis star, but a down-on-the-luck single parent/guardian who got into an accident and some agency decided to invest in her bionic parts in exchange for her service. Supposedly the agency have done it before (Sackhoff from BSG is playing the first bionic woman that have gone rogue).

Hopefully they will update some of the effects, using the Baywatch slo-mo running and the movie trailer announcer guy voice the "nah-nah-nah-nah" sound.
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
            Supposedly the agency have done it before (Sackhoff from BSG is playing the first bionic woman that have gone rogue).
            Katee Sackhoff seems to be really busy these days. I think I saw her in an ad for something else (The Last Sentinel?)

Comment

ABC and CBS announced their fall schedules this week as well. Mel mentioned in the Jericho thread that CBS cancelled Jericho and as well as The Class.

Comment

Working...
              X