Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best drink when you're out 'n about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what's the best liquid to drink when you're out 'n about?

Alright! I made someone laugh! Finally! It'll go well with my other trophies.
    Attached Files
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Re: What's the best drink when you're out 'n about?

Honolulu has some of the finest tap water in the world. I drink gallons of the stuff.

Much of the neighbor islands get their tap from surface runoff sources, which doesn't taste very good at all, so I appreciate the aquifer water we have here on Oahu.

Comment

The gatorade I drank last night hit the spot and had me going. Too bad we didn't have to work hard to get carts. It was a night I wished we had a radio to listen to.
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

McDonalds on School Street ~ Drive Thru serves Coffee, Iced Mocha and Root Beer Floats!

Yeah...Odda stuff too!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            McDonalds on School Street ~ Drive Thru serves Coffee, Iced Mocha and Root Beer Floats!

Yeah...Odda stuff too!

Auntie Lynn
            I tried the McD iced coffee w/hazelnut flavoring today, 2x!. I liked it. It's not as strong as Starbucks or Honolulu Coffee Co., but for $1.99 you can't go wrong. I asked for a side cup of ice, seemed it wasn't as cold as I would've liked it. But they were very obliging. I would give it a thumbs up.

Comment

Thunderbird, baby! But only when I'm walking!

Comment

Machta Green Tea Mist from jamba Juice, with soy protein boost, and if I have the extra three bucks to spend, two ounces of wheat grass added to that. Mmmm....good~
                Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

I like the Life Water, but it in the packs at Wally World Hell.
                  I mix it with more water.
                  Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                  Sharing withother survivors...
                  www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by mapen View Post
                    Honolulu has some of the finest tap water in the world. I drink gallons of the stuff.

Much of the neighbor islands get their tap from surface runoff sources, which doesn't taste very good at all, so I appreciate the aquifer water we have here on Oahu.
                    Where in the world did you get that from? I agree that Honolulu has some good tap water but after drinking that stuff for over 44 years then coming to the Big Island living off of catchment water, I can attest that filtered rainwater is much sweeter than Honolulu's chlorinated tap water as there are no mineral deposits in rainwater.

And regarding McDonald's Iced Coffee's. For a $1.99 and the convenience of drive thru, this is a godsend! Sometimes you don't want a heavy iced coffee such as Starbucks and you don't have the time to walk in for it. (The Kilauea Avenue Starbucks in Hilo however offers drive thru service though).

My favorite is the Vanilla iced coffee. Not too rich as I normally enjoy my coffee hot and black being lactose intolerant and a true coffee lover.
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

• Starbuck's Ice Chai Latte
                      • Gatorade
                      • Vitamin Water
                      • Propel Water
                      • Starbuck's Passion Ice Tea
                      • Jamba Juice Matcha Green Tea Blast
                      • Jamba Juice Orange Dream Machine
                      Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
                      X