XBOX Live (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX Live (360)

The other thread about WoW got me and my husband wondering who on HT is on XBOX Live? If you are on XBOX Live, what are you playing? Anyone play Call of Duty 3?
    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Re: XBOX Live (360)

I havent touched my 360 in a few months now. I got stuck on gears of war and my xbox live account had some problems, and yes, ms xbox live support is as bad as everything youve heard. the first few email exchanges were simple cut and pastes some robot or monkey did, because it had no relevance to my questions.
    I'm thining of purchasing Shadowrun, and might renew my xbox live, if not I will wait til halo3 comes out.
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Myself and my family have been on the 360...almost every night to be exact haha....We're all into playing the GRAW 2 right though we've been playing the occasional Lost Planet. Haven't touched call of duty for abit though, just hard to find people that are NICE to play with.

Comment

Anyone play Test Drive Unlimited (the one based on O'ahu)?
        Sing with me, everyone!
        "Some folk'll never eat a skunk, but then again, some folk'll..."
        like your mama, the slack-jawed yok'll.
        --------------------------------------------------------------
        http://www.haleakalatimes.com/ <--- better than MTV
        --------------------------------------------------------------
        The Nettle Caterpillar Must DIE!!!
        http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/oc/freepubs/pdf/IP-22.pdf

Comment

We just bought our system tonight. P.K. is already morphing into another being.heheheh He doesn't sound like my sweet P.K. anymoa. He's turning into a MONSTA! Hmmmm...was it a mistake to buy it?

HAHAHAHAHAH

Bought the following games: BIOSHOCK, ICON and DIRT.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I don't play Live very much even though I have the subscription every once in awhile. But I might get on Live tonight for the first time to play some old school Golden Axe and Gauntlet with my internet buds. I have CoD3 but have not even taken it out of the shrink wrap yet. I'm hoping once I finish Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii I will have more time for 360 games and maybe I won't waste my Gold subscriptions.

Anyway my gamertag is kupomog.
            myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

We set up the system last night. Den in the middle of playing it went Kapoot. We dunno why? We going try again today...and I've sent an email Adrain to help us.

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Huh...hope it's not those horrible 3 red rings :\

1 out of 3 friends of mine with a 360 have had to get their systems fixed due to that, but luckily they benefited from the extended warranties.
                myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

I have a 360 and am on Live.

My tag is JackMerridew117.

I play Gears of War, Halo 2 (soon to be 3) and that's pretty much about it. I have clearwire and my connection kinda sucks up in Makiki.
                  ---
                  Gene

"A man can surely do what he wills to do, but cannot determine what he wills." - Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                  X