Auwe! No respect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auwe! No respect!

A 25-year-old woman in Aiea killed her mother.

'Aiea woman died of strangulation and stab wounds

Daughter killed mom, police say

Auwe to the 25-year-old woman. Today's kids have no respect for their parents. Today's kids think that they are their own bosses and that they can do whatever they want with no regard for authority.

Re: Auwe! No respect!

Originally posted by IBadget View Post

Auwe to the 25-year-old woman. Today's kids have no respect for their parents. Today's kids think that they are their own bosses and that they can do whatever they want with no regard for authority.
    I may be mistaken but I think the issues here may involve a bit more than lack of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
      I may be mistaken but I think the issues here may involve a bit more than lack of respect.
      Correct RN. Das why I wen put um on the Mental Illness Thread.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Indeed, and you're definitely not mistaken. One of the news reports last night mentioned something about the daughter being involved in some Satanic cult.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Children who are raised with respect and thaught responsibility, grow up to be respectful and responsible adults. Respect is earned!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelani Josselin View Post
            Children who are raised with respect and thaught responsibility, grow up to be respectful and responsible adults. Respect is earned!
            Rightfully so. What RN was referring to was the daughter had Mental Illness.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

This girl is messed up. I feel a compassion for her because when I see clips of her in the news she really looks like she's not well. From what I've been reading she believed that her mother was out to kill her.

It seems the father who is estranged from the deceased had something to do with poisoning her mind with those thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                It seems the father who is estranged from the deceased had something to do with poisoning her mind with those thoughts.
                When in doubt, blame the man.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                USA TODAY, page 2A
                11 March 1993

Comment

TuNL, I hear ya and many times that is exactly the game played, but the news said repeatedly that the girl reports that her father told her that her mom was crazy and wicked or something like that, and that the mom had tried to kill her brothers, and then she was sent to live with the mom, hadn't been here long and told the cops she had plotted in her mind and worried incessantly that she had to kill her mom before her mom tried to kill her.

May be a true story, I dunno.
                  Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Originally posted by Noelani Josselin View Post
                    MOST of the time, maybe. But humans are born who they are, and we can only do so much to teach them to wipe their noses and chew with their mouthes closed.

Children come through us, not from us.
                    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by IBadget View Post

I agree.

If my father was mentally ill and wants to kill me, I'd let him. I will not disrespect my father to save my skin (whether I'm single or married with children), nor will I embarrass him by committing him to a mental health hospital.
                      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                        I agree.

If my father was mentally ill and wants to kill me, I'd let him. I will not disrespect my father to save my skin (whether I'm single or married with children), nor will I embarrass him by committing him to a mental health hospital.
                        I Hope and PRAY to God, when I cross over into my world of neva neva land, my children will have the guts and love to commit me into a Mental Institution where I will be kept to insure my safety and the safety of others.

As for embarrassing me? Nah.

It would be moa of an embarrassment if I would commit a CRIME!

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule

Comment

Posted by Random: If my father was mentally ill and wants to kill me, I'd let him.
                          ?? Just asking but did your quote come out right.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                            If my father was mentally ill and wants to kill me, I'd let him. I will not disrespect my father to save my skin (whether I'm single or married with children)
                            Do you think that's fair to your spouse and, especially, is it fair to your children?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              Do you think that's fair to your spouse and, especially, is it fair to your children?

No, but no one ever said life is fair.
                              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Working...
                              X