Exteme Makeover Home Edition in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Exteme Makeover Home Edition in Hawaii

IF ya missed the show I believe you can watch them ONLINE on the net thru ABC's Website. A show recently aired appears the next day.

Comment

I was out, but taped it all - haven't watched it yet, however.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
        IF ya missed the show I believe you can watch them ONLINE on the net thru ABC's Website. A show recently aired appears the next day.
        I checked, and unfortunately, EMHE is not on the list of Full Episodes on abc.com .

IIRC, they'll most likely have encore presentations later on in the season and again when the show's on hiatus.
        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
        We're not here to mess around
        Boston, you know we love you madly
        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
        You know we couldn't live without you
        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          I let all my work calls go to voice mail but like you, LikaNui, something more important than watching the show came up.
          Whatever it was, I hope everything's okay, Tutu. (And I'm posting a photo below of the car crash last night that took me away from the show.)

Originally posted by alohacandy View Post
          Anything negative that I had read about the Momi just melted away and made me see the positive of what she has done for the community.
          I agree 100%. I had some concerns before, but they're gone now.

Thanks for that info!

And here's the crash, with the car and showing a 10' length of the fence knocked it down before stopping mere feet from the house:
          Last edited by LikaNui; March 9, 2008, 11:33 AM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I thought it was a very nice episode and showcased the aloha spirit really well. I just wish Ty would have learned to say Keiki O Ka 'Aina correctly. He tried though.
            Last edited by lml; October 1, 2007, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Missed the first half hour since it usually comes on at 7PM but came on at 6, and didn't pay attention to as much of it as I would've liked because we had guests and a ton of chatter. I hope you are right and that it does show online. I want to see the start, see inside their old house and not just a glance and mostly see the kids talk of what their interests are. That's one of the sweetest parts of the show, IMO.
              Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                I thought it was a very nice episode and showcased the aloha spirit really well. I just wish Ty would have learned to say Keiki O Ka 'Aina correctly. He tried though.
                He did try, and it was a good effort.

Not only that, but I noticed the typo in Momi's daughter's name. I'm certain her name is Ku`ulei, not Kuolei, as displayed on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                  I checked, and unfortunately, EMHE is not on the list of Full Episodes on abc.com .

IIRC, they'll most likely have encore presentations later on in the season and again when the show's on hiatus.

Hmmmm I just took a look and its there.
                  I was taken back by the image used. When I clicked on the 9/30 time date stamp and synopsis of "Akana Family" is prompted.

Comment

Hmmmm I just took a look and its there.
                    I was taken back by the image used. When I clicked on the 9/30 time date stamp and synopsis of "Akana Family" is prompted.
                    Yup! I stand corrected. I visited the site last night and I'm 100% sure that it wasn't there. Maybe the just had to wait a day to put the link up.

Comment

After me and some friends watched, i told them about the controversy about how much money she made, etc.. and my friends said they don't care if she made $500,000/yr, you have pro athletes entertaining us for millions, and you have a lady that started a organization that touches so many lives and strives to make life better for people. she's contributing to society in ways only some of us wish we could.
                      website - http://www.brianhancock.com
                      blog - http://blog.brianhancock.com

Comment

Working...
                      X