This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Reputation?

Oops... I meant BIG boys and girls, not "good boys and girls".... *sigh* Can you tell I'm blonde? Maybe there should be a ditz reputation score... I'd make ali'i on that scale! hehe
    Haolewaiian Girl
    >~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~<

Comment

Originally posted by Pikake
      Dude - you're trippin! I'm not the one counting post and reps and making wee wee about it. You need to chill out!!! Those numbers don't mean crap to me - having x amount of post and one small green square doesn't make me who I am. So go dig it!
      I'm here to have a good time and be in touch with my "island roots" - and I don't think I need to read them thousands of post to be apart of this "Ohana" so again go dig it! Better yet since you seem to relate my comment to yourself: go and daiper yourself, drink your ni-ni bottle, when pau stuff the binky in your mouth and go moi. Good Night!
      Hey Pikake, I tried to be nice, but now you can just kiss my ass.

If you bothered to read my posts, it's pretty clear that I'm not bitching and moaning about the reputation system. As I said before, it is what it is.

I think the system is flawed, and I also think there are a few select users who abuse it every chance they get. It hasn't stopped me from stating my opinion, and it sure as hell hasn't stopped me from backing down when confronted by idiots.

And since you don't want to bother reading old posts, I'm pretty sure your ignorant attitude won't change. And that's fine. No wonder you moved to the mainland - you've got the same I'll-do-it-how-I-want-and-it's-tough-shit-for-you attitude that's prevalent up there.

It's amazing too, because I think we have the same friends in common from when you worked at Worlds. Gotta go ask Rick and Buti about you. Was Danette there yet when you left?

Keep having a good time here on HT. You just have no business in this particular thread.

Comment

Maybe a little off topic . . . . on the intro page, I posted some psuedo smart ass Napoleon Dynamite "ish" post about how cool I am. Someone gave me negative feedback. Why didn't they give me negative feedback in this thread when I asked for it. 26 more days till I land on O'ahu. So will I be in or on O'ahu?
        Ragin Cajun

Comment

You'll be in the state of Hawai‘i, and you'll be on the island of O‘ahu.

Comment

Originally posted by HaolewaiianGirl
            I don't let a rating decide for me.
            what rating system?

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
              what rating system?
              The reputation ratings. If I let em decide for me, I'd be hiding from you Kimo! hehe
              Haolewaiian Girl

Comment

The reputation ratings.
                what reputation ratings. I don't see no reputation ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                  what reputation ratings. I don't see no reputation ratings.
                  The little green squares on the top right side of your posts. What, you thought they were nicorettes?
                  Haolewaiian Girl

Comment

The little green squares on the top right side of your posts. What, you thought they were nicorettes?
                    I don't see no reputation square thing. Nothin li dat here. No, we ain't got that, never will. it don't exist. just a dream. you are getting sleepy, pay no attention to the nicorette behind the curtain...

Comment

Hey you're right! I am sleepy... Who told? It was the nicorette wasn't it... That little bastard... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........
                      Haolewaiian Girl

Comment

well, hell, halloweengurl, it's one a.m. there!

Comment

ick.... yes it is. I'm going to bed. G'night. Gonna have nightmares about nicorettes telling me how bad my posts are... and how I don't belong in this thread. hehe Peace out.
                          Haolewaiian Girl

Comment

ick.... yes it is. I'm going to bed. G'night. Gonna have nightmares about nicorettes telling me how bad my posts are... and how I don't belong in this thread. hehe Peace out.

I'm just trying to figure out your sig file. An homage to our Kimo? ALREADY? Crack me UP! Kimo you are such a flirt!
                            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                              Kimo you are such a flirt!
                              eh.
                              i nevah did NAHteeng!

Comment

Hi everybody! wat happen? did I miss something good again?

Auntie Lynn
                                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                                X