Pakele Lounge live concert web stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pakele Lounge live concert web stream

A heads up for who is on tomorrow's webcast.

Paul Hanna,
    Sean Na'auao
    and
    Robi Kahakalau

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
      A heads up for who is on tomorrow's webcast.

Paul Hanna,
      Sean Na'auao
      and
      Robi Kahakalau
      I'll try and watch tonight's line-up. I like the music from both Sean Na'auao and Robi Kahakalau. Does anyone know who Paul Hanna is?

Alana
      Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Tonight's folks will be:

Brittni Pavia

and

Jay Larrin

Comment

LT Smooth
          and
          Donald Kaulia

Will be on tonight's web stream.

Comment

Tonight stream of LT Smooth and Don Kauila will start an hour earlier at 5pm instead of 6pm
            Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Got John Keawe and Napua Greig on tonight's show.

There was a note about clearing out your web browser of choice's cache if there's any buffering or start/stop/stuttering problems.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to clear the cache before it starts....just in case.

Comment

Got my friend Bryan Tolentino and Pilioha on tomorrow night's Pakele Live show.

Comment

We caught our pal John Keawe (with Hope dancing) last week, along with a set from the wonderful Napua Greig (keep watching her, folks - she's definitely going places.) Didn't have any of the technical problems that had plagued some earlier shows; glad to see the improvement.

These are fantastic shows, and we're looking forward to this week's - we spent time with Bryan Tolentino when he came up this way for the Kalama Days festival in August, with Weldon Kekauoha.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                    We caught our pal John Keawe (with Hope dancing) last week, along with a set from the wonderful Napua Greig (keep watching her, folks - she's definitely going places.) Didn't have any of the technical problems that had plagued some earlier shows; glad to see the improvement.

These are fantastic shows, and we're looking forward to this week's - we spent time with Bryan Tolentino when he came up this way for the Kalama Days festival in August, with Weldon Kekauoha.

That's cool... Aren't Bryan Tolentino and Weldon Kekauoha both awesome guys?! I actually spent time with them two along with Alika-Boy. Can't wait to hear them again...

Comment

Hey, Alana - we both got mentioned from the stage tonight! (Along with another of my kanikapila buddies up here in the Seattle area.) How sweet is that?

(And Braddah Wade just mentioned the Alpha Female by first name & last initial, too...)
                      Last edited by Leo Lakio; October 10, 2007, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                        Hey, Alana - we both got mentioned from the stage tonight! (Along with another of my kanikapila buddies up here in the Seattle area.) How sweet is that?

(And Braddah Wade just mentioned the Alpha Female by first name & last initial, too...)
                        I know Gregg, How sweet is that? I shocked when we both got mentioned from the stage tonight! We both have to say thank you to our friend Bryan!

Alana
                        Last edited by achow; October 10, 2007, 08:18 PM. Reason: entered wrong name

Comment

Tonight's webcast is going to feature:

Owana Salazar,
                          Cindy Combs,
                          and
                          Brittni Paiva

Comment

Early heads up...this Wednesday's live stream will be:

Aunty Genoa Keawe's Birthday Party!!

Comment

Too late to edit and add on, but here are some of the artists that will be playing for Aunty Genoa's party tonight:

Hema Pa`a
                              Kealoha Kalama
                              Bernard Kalua
                              Kimo Alama Keaulana
                              Barry Kimokeo

and there will be others.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                                Too late to edit and add on, but here are some of the artists that will be playing for Aunty Genoa's party tonight:

Hema Pa`a
                                Kealoha Kalama
                                Bernard Kalua
                                Kimo Alama Keaulana
                                Barry Kimokeo

and there will be others.

Missed tonight's stream... wanted to watch because one of the artist was my 'olelo Hawai'i language teacher at HCC Kimo Alama Keaulana. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X