Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know a firm that will do driveway asphalt repair/repaving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know a firm that will do driveway asphalt repair/repaving?

few to begin with in the phone book, and even fewer who have responded back---how rude...

just for our deteriorated asphalt section of our driveway (about 440 sq ft)...

thanks in advance...

Re: anyone know a firm that will do driveway asphalt repair/repaving?

I've had good luck with Adon Construction (236-1110).
    Assuming you're on O`ahu, that is...

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

yes, that firm I CAN say was prompt in responding...though they say they won't be able to even get an estimate 'due to their schedule'---don't know if that's just another way of 'politely refusing this small job'...

I just think it is...

Comment

Could it be because of this? Don't know if they're contracted to do the some of the jobs.

Comment

Were I live I'm on the board of directors and we are in the process of paving our common areas. We got 6 bids from Oahu Sealcoating, Walker-Moody, Hawaii Pacific, Concrete & Paving, AlaKona, Road Builders & Hawaii Sealcoating. You might want to try calling one these companies.

Comment

Many a times, contractors will 'refuse' small jobs...and our driveway falls under the category.

I had contacted 2 of the firms you mentioned, and they had not returned the inquiry.

Comment

Working...
            X