Ch 2 suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ch 2 suggestions

If some of the production staff at Ch 2 KHON reads this....I sure hope they tell the makeup person to take off thier sunglasses BEFORE prepping that weekend anchor...I seen her as a reporter (not anchor) and her mascara is just right...not TOO much...but tonite...WHOA!!! TOO MUCH TOO DARK!!!
    Then, the next rant....there are soo much events, activities AROUND Oahu if NOT the entire isle chain....even businesses can develop good morale boast IF the camera man chosen for "the shaka end"...can just GO ANYWHERE EXCEPT DA BEACH-ES!!! go to Mcds, stores, etc and I GUARANTEE YOU dat morale will increase, go to OTHER PLACES to make da shaka...cuz this one web surfer is getting pretty sick n tired of beach shakas...sorry to say

Re: Ch 2 suggestions

Uhhhh...I neba watch tonight's News. Do you have the url by any chance?

Just playing...I go check their Web Site. Dis I gotta see foa myself.

Da masacara dat is.heheheh

K-den...I checked.
    http://www.khon2.com/news/local/8151742.html

Wat's wrong with her mascara? Looks fine to me. I guess it's a matter of preference...den again, they're not in the make-up business. They tell the NEWS!! Doesn't matter if they look like clowns as long as they give us news which are correct and reliable. Right?

Just my opinion.

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; June 23, 2007, 11:36 PM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
    X