Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4th of July.

Originally posted by Mocha
    Again your shots are fabulous Mel...I notice you put the name of the camera that you take your shots with...am looking for a digital camera to replace my Canon Power shot S45...any suggestions. My son wants the Canon Power shot S1IS...I want to stick to Canon. He likes that the zoom is greater than the Canon Power shot S500
    I think any of the mid and high end Canons will do fine. I think it depends on how much you want to budget for a new camera. The Canon 300D Rebel I use is the low end of the high end... a digital SLR. It is the only Canon camera I own, though I have used 35mm film SLR Canons in the past.

A choice of camera also depends on what you want to shoot with it and how you use. SLR is very flexible and expensive. The many point and shoot cameras out there are more affordable and many take excellent photos. I also use 2 different Sony digital cameras, both point and shoots.... both yield good pictures.

You may want to go to http://www.dpreview.com for reviews and information of the various digital cameras there are out there.
    Last edited by mel; July 6, 2004, 05:53 PM. Reason: fix URL
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
      To commemorate Independence Day, I went to see Fahrenheit 9/11.
      Besides watching and photographing All American fireworks, I also watch the all American "Spiderman 2" (as stated earlier) and yesteday celebrated the 4th on the 5th by watching "The Alamo" at the dollar theater for 50 cents! I highly recommend both films.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Mahalo Muchos Mel. Thanks for the link and the headsup info...
        Retired Senior Member

Comment

Working...
        X