Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are Your Biggest Fears?

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    You'd die if you saw the way I kill roaches. I slap them with my hand, throw them away and then wash my hands REALLY Good.
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
      Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
      I learned that if you hesitate and try to look for that slipper, rolled up newspaper, flyswatter, etc, the roach will be gone and you'll never sleep until that bastard is caught and destroyed.

I love my sleep and the hand can be washed.

As for dogs I found out that if a pit bull has his jaws locked around your body part, you simply reach around and ram your thumb up it's asshole. Bugger opens up his mouth real fast

Then I bitchslap that dog into submission (Thanks Gent for that term )

One thing I'm not afraid of is a vicious dog having grown up around them and having to deal with em as well.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        As for dogs I found out that if a pit bull has his jaws locked around your body part, you simply reach around and ram your thumb up it's asshole. Bugger opens up his mouth real fast
        um, I guess your post could be added to the "learn something new every day" thread, as well.

but still, now, double ewwwwwwwwwwwww! (even if it might someday save me from being locked in a pit bull bite).

Comment

Working...
        X