Live Free or Die Hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Free or Die Hard

So no ones posted on this one either yet?
    IMO it was a great action movie. 9/10! Definately worth watching in the theater. Great cast, from the mac guy to one of my favorites, Kevin Smith. Maggie Q is pretty too.
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Re: Live Free or Die Hard

Originally posted by Hellbent View Post
    So no ones posted on this one either yet?
    IMO it was a great action movie. 9/10! Definately worth watching in the theater. Great cast, from the mac guy to one of my favorites, Kevin Smith. Maggie Q is pretty too.
    didn't know maggie q was in it! guess i'll have to go watch it now!!!
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I saw this last night. I thought it was a great movie. Action from the start and lots of typical John McLane sarcastic humor. 9/10 Oh yea the local girl was hot.

Comment

I dont really like that Helen changed the title of my thread and wont change it back; it was originally "Die More Harder 4" that was intended as a joke about the titles. I think if I cant name my own posts I'll be posting less from now on. Freedom of speech and all that crap.

Die Free or Live Hard
        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

I saw Live Free or Die Hard at Ward tonight. Not much references to the previous Die Hard movies other than a presences of another family member and his trademark sayings at the end.

Other than that it is pretty good action flick, lots of cars flying around (without the aid of a supervillian), guns a blazing, things blowing up, a couple of car chases and foiling the schemes of the master villian with a limited supply of bullets, some cars and an unseen, never mentioned (and perhaps unlimited) supply of bactine and some clear band aids.

Comment

Die Extra Hard 4

Die More Then The Last 3

Die Free or Live Hard
            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

I just saw Maggie Q on Craig Ferguson (it may have aired a few nights ago). What a nice woman. With great legs. I may have to see this, even though I never saw 2 or 3 and only vaguely remember 1.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Most of the crashes use real cars. I thought they were CG elements.

http://www.studiodaily.com/filmandvi...ssue/8289.html

Haven't seen the movie yet. After the one in which he blows up an airliner on takeoff by lighting the fuel it spilled I lost interest.

Comment

watched it while on the road in japan and liked it 10x more than transformers (and movie tickets in japan run about $16). as one might expect, maggie looked good and had a pretty significant role in the movie. go maggie go!
                  525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
                  X