Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Atlanta

aloha folks.

just dropping in from the ATL. been back from kauai for a month. that was my 2nd trip to HI...wish i could afford to live there. did oahu in 05. still have to make it to maui, BI, molokai, lanai.

feeling the aloha today in my aloha shirt.

a few pix from the trip to brighten up your day.

Re: Aloha from Atlanta

Aloha!

Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures! I can envision myself on that lovely beach...listening to the waves rollin' in.....

Comment

Aloha howdy back atcha! I did have the pleasure of living a couple of mos. in Marietta back in '80, with my sis and her hubby. That is one beautiful area with some big homes and lots. What I recall is trees, and very friendly people.

Thanks for sharing your pics. You got some wonderful memories recorded.
      Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

I know this thread hasn't been active for a while, but I just wanted to welcome you to the board.

Maui no ka 'oi, as Hawaiians say! If you do go there, be sure to go to the Old Lahaina Lu'au one night. There's no other experience on the island that could be more Hawaiian than that. Highly recommended! Wanna know more about the island? Email or PM me with any questions you may have.

'Alika
        'Alika

Comment

I know that this thread hasn't been active so I thought I'd stop by and welcome you to the boards. Take a look around and keep on posting. Mahalo for sharing your pictures.
          Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
          X