T-Mobile weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Mobile weirdness

I've been unable to pay my T-mobile bill online for several months now. You log in, fill in the appropriate blanks, then press NEXT ... and nothing. It just sits there. Nada. But since there are other ways of paying, I've done that.

(And it freezes for me on a variety of computers and operating systems.)

Today, I got curious as to why this is, and plunged into the whirlpool of T-Mobile technical support. I was on the phone for more than an hour, basically being told this "was not a known issue" because "no one has ever complained." My response that "well, it's an issue NOW and I'm a customer who IS complaining" would earn me only a transfer to another tech person. They kept trying to get me off of the phone by saying they'd place a note in my personal file (!!!) about this problem. No, I'd say, log this in as a complaint about a potential problem in your online system, so then it is KNOWN issue.

So. Anyone else have a blockage trying to pay T-Mobile online? This is only a Web issue, and doesn't prevent you from paying in a different way...
    Burl Burlingame
    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
    honoluluagonizer.com

Re: T-Mobile weirdness

I've had no problems with T-mobile's online payment site. Been paying online for nearly 2 years, last payment was this past Tuesday.
    Never be bored, and you will never be boring. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

We have never had an issue with T Mobile for the 4+ years we have been with them.

Odd about the online bill pay, we always use that. The charge 5 bucks to take the payment over the phone, so online is cheaper and normally quicker.
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

B,
        Don't know if you've already tried this, but you may want to transact your next payment using a different browser. I know there are some sites that don't play nice with Safari.
        "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

that $5 fee everyone has to pay that even employees

you can set up easy pay that will deduct your bill from your checking, saving or CC its free to set up an you can still dispute the charges on your bill if you have issues.

that person you talked to might not have known that it IS a known issue... Tmobile has discovered that as more ppl learn about it more are getting on their site and it is becoming a problem...the are trying to fix it.

also it could be your security setting on your comp...

also they do go down for maintenance in the evening could you be tryin to log on during those hours?

............ yes I have inside info......lol..... NO T-Mobile doesnt have a IPhone but they HAVE the WING and its way better.... LOL
          Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

Originally posted by MixedPlateBroker View Post
            B,
            Don't know if you've already tried this, but you may want to transact your next payment using a different browser. I know there are some sites that don't play nice with Safari.
            Heh ... I just tried it with FireFox and was told their credit card payment feature was not available.

I've been paying online with Safari without a hitch for a couple of years ... this problem just popped up this spring.

**** 10 minutes later *****

Tried it again, and it worked! So it seems to be a new problem (at least for me) with Safari.

And oops, I've slightly overpaid my bill with this experiment.
            Last edited by buzz1941; July 6, 2007, 08:07 PM.
            Burl Burlingame
            "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
            honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Those Macs are just too secure.

Comment

Working...
              X