Aloha from the Mile High City!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from the Mile High City!

Hello, everyone! My name is Steph, and I'm from Denver, Colorado. I've always loved Hawaii, even though I've never been there. I hope to go someday and see the Arizona memorial, and since I'm also a big Lost fan, I'd love to see where they film the series as well.

Anyway, that's enough about me for now. I hope to hear from a lot of you.

Re: Aloha from the Mile High City!

Aloha Steph and welcome to Hawaii Threads! I live on the island of O'ahu where the Arizona Memorial is. I am glad that you love Hawai'i! Keep on posting and enjoy your stay here. Its a lot of fun!
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Hiya Steph, I went to the Arizona Memorial last year. VERY powerful! Truly the best part of my trip. I hope you gte to go one day!
      Oh and I am blue, the resident gypsy! In Virginia currently
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I lived a couple years in the Park Hill neighborhood before arriving here. Still have my RTD pass here in my desk somewhere...

Comment

Does Colfax street still have it's naughty reputation?
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
            Does Colfax street still have it's naughty reputation?

It's cleaning up a bit, but parts of Colfax still have hookers and junkies. The Tattered Cover bookstore that used to be in Cherry Creek has moved over to an old theatre complex over on Colfax, as have the Twist and Shout stores.

Comment

Working...
            X