Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Costco in Hawai`i

https://www.kitv.com/story/41881977/...back-to-normal

Are they going to have a lottery after they re-stock on toilet paper?

Comment

The number and location of stores was a convenience I liked about living on Oahu, for Costco or even Sam's Club. On the Big Island, there's one Costco in Kona, a 2.5 hour drive. I would take my sons and make a day of it, but their favorite restaurant, Red Lobster closed down and the feeling for driving that far just faded away. With current gas prices and time availability, it is not a substantial savings anymore. How times have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Troubleshooter View Post
        With current gas prices and time availability, it is not a substantial savings anymore. How times have changed.
        With abundant sunshine in 808, you can always put solar panels on your roof, purchase an electric car, and drive anywhere on Big Island for free. Stop whining and bitching, and be proactive. Yes, the times will change and you will be dragged along kicking and screaming.
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
          With abundant sunshine in 808, you can always put solar panels on your roof, purchase an electric car, and drive anywhere on Big Island for free. Stop whining and bitching, and be proactive. Yes, the times will change and you will be dragged along kicking and screaming.
          From the national aeronautics weather history, have you noticed that the Big Island (Hilo) is considered the wettest city and has the highest consistent rainfall rate in the State? Yes, we do get lots of liquid sunshine, who's complaining? Who's whining? Certainly not me and where did you get that idea from? You see what you want to see and make opinions on your own state of mind. I state my choices in life and it's called complaining? Whether or not I choose to go to Kona or not, that's my choice. My choices have nothing to do with you or anyone on the Forum. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm not asking for your advice on this matter, despite you've gone off the deep end with your advice. Cool it.

I need not and will not explain my decisions, unless asked for. Regarding your response, it doesn't deserve a response but I couldn't help it.

You are under a tremendous misconception my friend. Nothing, absolutely nothing in this world from birth to death is free. The air you breathe and freedoms you live were paid for in blood. Get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Troubleshooter View Post
            who's complaining? Who's whining? Certainly not me and where did you get that idea from?
            Read your post in this thread and on others, rail system, homeless for example. I came up with a plan for dealing with the homeless and challenged you to do the same. You came up with nothing. You would rather whine and complain than come up with solutions.
            I'm not asking for your advice on this matter, despite you've gone off the deep end with your advice. Cool it.
            When your choices are a direct threat to my way of life, I will not cool it, despite unsolicited advice. I was not asking for your unsolicited opinion whether I have "gone off the deep end."

You are under a tremendous misconception my friend. Nothing, absolutely nothing in this world from birth to death is free. The air you breathe and freedoms you live were paid for in blood. Get a grip.
            And what branch of the military did you serve in, my friend? Where was your blood shed? Where did you sign up for alternative service to your country? The same as trump did? Yes, I have a firm grip on hypocrites.
            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

400,000 umbrellas sold at Costco recalled for risk of fire, burn injuries (yahoo.com)

I thought you bring out the umbrellas when it's raining.

Comment

Costco Just Got Rid Of Yet Another Perk And Customers Are Not Happy (yahoo.com)

Who goes to photo shops anymore?

Comment

The Worst Day Of The Week To Shop At Costco Is Unfortunately Also The Most Convenient (msn.com)

I guess the fresh goods gets delivered on Mondays.

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...ei=93#image=14

Bumboocha size!

Comment

Costco Superfans Are Begging The Store To Bring This Food Court Item Back (yahoo.com)

I miss the combo pizza. I just settle for the pepperoni pizza.

Comment

I Work at Costco: Here Are 12 Insider Secrets You Should Know (yahoo.com)

Who doesn't buy stuff with someone else Costco membership?

Comment

Potential dock worker union strike causes families to shop in bulk on Oahu | Business | kitv.com

Bulk buying of water, rice, and toilet paper.

Comment

Costco Is Following Netflix's Lead and Customers Aren't Going to Be Happy (yahoo.com)

Bring back my card after you use um.

Comment

Looks Like Costco Is Discontinuing a Food Court Favorite (yahoo.com)

I just get a piece of pizza at the food court.

Comment

We Finally Know Why Costco's Food Court Pizza Is So Good (yahoo.com)

I try to get a piece of pizza on every trip to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X