Wienermobile or Batmobile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weinermobile or Batmobile?

The Batmobile might have been used by the Cape Crusader in Gotham City, but it's a vehicle I just wouldn't feel comfortable in. Now the Weinermobile, you just know it has got to have red diamond tufted bench seats that you can stretch out on after having a hotdiggitydawg and a birch beer.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by ploal5333 View Post
      I voted for the Weinermobile even though Hawaii residents were not allowed to enter their contest a few years back. It's cuter.
      Which contest was that? The kids singing the jingle? If so, Cara Owada from Makakilo won the nationwide contest when she was 4! That was 1998.

Comment

Batmobile because I always wanted one since I was a kid.

Comment

I'd choose the batmobile too because it has an ejection seat but if I could have a cartoon automobile...it'd be the Mach 5.

Can you imagine if they made a movie of Speed Racer? I think Charlie Sheen would be the perfect person for the lead role.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

hmmm. Tough choice. Either you can made your own hotdogs and get attention from people, or make your own hotdogs, hamburgers, bbqed chicken, s'mores and go 200mph.

Wait, is this the 'batman begins' batmobile or the regular 'comics batmobile'?
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
              I'd choose the batmobile too because it has an ejection seat but if I could have a cartoon automobile...it'd be the Mach 5.

Can you imagine if they made a movie of Speed Racer? I think Charlie Sheen would be the perfect person for the lead role.
              There indeed WILL BE a Speed Racer movie!

If I could choose "other", for food mobile I'll take a souped-up Leonard's Malasada Wagon.

For Sci-Fi mobile, I'll take Kikaida's Sidemachine. Hey, that thing could fly and give toy action figures a whoopin'... and it did it all in only two constantly changing gear shifts!

Out of the two choices here, I'm at the age where practicality rules over "coolness", to which I'd opt for the Weinermobile. And if the need ever "arose", I bet the Weinermobile would STILL get more chicks.
              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

If there was a drag race between the Weinermobile and the Batmobile the Batmoblie would win. However if you had to travel cross country the Weinermobile would be the better car to use since it has the room.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  Which contest was that? The kids singing the jingle? If so, Cara Owada from Makakilo won the nationwide contest when she was 4! That was 1998.
                  The contest I was referring to was the one where the Weinermobile would appear in the winner's city, at a location selected by the winner, for a specific reason such as a birthday party or club lunch, etc., and hand out hot dogs in buns and refreshments NTE $20,000. Alaska and Hawaii were excluded from entering. It was about 2 years ago.
                  Last edited by ploal5333; July 19, 2007, 08:41 AM. Reason: contest year

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                    And if the need ever "arose", I bet the Weinermobile would STILL get more chicks.
                    Well it seems that the Weinermobile can hold more people whereas the Batmoblie can only carry one and you gotta kick out Robin from the right seat in order to accomadate that person (of course I am referring to the mid-1960's Batman TV series).

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                      And if the need ever "arose", I bet the Weinermobile would STILL get more chicks.
                      heheheh...

Eh! Let's be fair. It would certainly get moa Roosters too!

Yeeeeyaaaa! Hot Diggitty Doggie!

Auntie Lynn
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Batmobile - it has cool toys.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          Thru the puka in the weinie...
                          Just to clarify, the puka is on the side, not on the end.

No ask me where the gas go.
                          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

A Weinermobile got a ticket while in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                              A Weinermobile got a ticket while in Chicago.
                              Very punny!

Comment

Re: Wienermobile or Batmobile?

On my way to work today I noticed the Wienermobile in the KGMB parking lot. Took a few photos, even got a whistle from one of the people who is with the car. I told him about this thread and the poll that went with it and his reaction was kind of humorous. He jokely said that he fights crime at night and mentions that since the Wienermobile can sit six people it can use the carpool lane!

The Wienermobile will be at various places around Oahu this month. The Star Bulletin has two different entries for it's appearances.

The original listing and an updated one.

Comment

Working...
                                X