Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women in a man's world - What are your views?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Women in a man's world - What are your views?

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
    do you think malo man would welcome or not welcome the comments some of us (women) have made? guess, we'll never know. maybe some of our comments were a little over the top, but disrespectful, nah. just my opinion. don't want to make this a battle of the sexes. or should i say, sexists?!
    I think it's funny that he's come out of this deal with a title, "Malo Man"! Somebody should inform him. I'll bet he'd have a good laugh. My guess is that, by now, he's keenly aware of the effect he has on women since you ladies are likely not the first who have responded to him so enthusiastically. I imagine he'd be flattered, but he might be embarrassed if he were in the room with you.

It's not really different from the Diane Ako thread. She seemed to take it all in stride. But where one would think it was just good fun, another would be highly offended.

Malo Man might feel totally objectified. He might watch Oprah while eating quiche. Poor Malo Man. Can't you see there's a person in there!

Comment

regardless of Malo Man feeling objectified, I, the initial perp, knew I was doing wrong, which was why I couldn't finish my dang sentence in in my first oogle.

I think it's funny that he's come out of this deal with a title, "Malo Man"! Somebody should inform him.
      ooohhh it's probably not a good idea to let his contact information get into the hands of ledes like me.
      Last edited by Pua'i Mana'o; June 10, 2008, 06:17 PM.

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Jim75 View Post
        I think it's funny that he's come out of this deal with a title, "Malo Man"! Somebody should inform him. I'll bet he'd have a good laugh. My guess is that, by now, he's keenly aware of the effect he has on women since you ladies are likely not the first who have responded to him so enthusiastically. I imagine he'd be flattered, but he might be embarrassed if he were in the room with you.

It's not really different from the Diane Ako thread. She seemed to take it all in stride. But where one would think it was just good fun, another would be highly offended.

Malo Man might feel totally objectified. He might watch Oprah while eating quiche. Poor Malo Man. Can't you see there's a person in there!

well said. point taken.

i didn't read the diane ako thread so cannot comment on it.

my only hopes are that mel won't enlarge the picture--i don't think my COMPUTER could handle it.

now i should just go and say that your post was the best part of my day.

**laugh**

**snicker**

**a light bulb moment**
        "chaos reigns within.
        reflect, repent and reboot.
        order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
          Women in a man's world? Who is anyone kidding, we women have TITS!! That means we can have whatever we want!!

Kidding, kidding! Please don't flame me.....
          How about the guys who wear a Manssiere?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim75 View Post
            Or he could be "Mahu Man," and might be even more embarrassed by attention from the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
              Or he could be "Mahu Man," and might be even more embarrassed by attention from the ladies.
              Ding. Ding.

You go up and ask him. I got your back.
              “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
              http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Whew. What a thread. But that jump to Malo Man threw me.

Special thanks to Auntie, who was able to point the way.

Wow. Great tats and other things.

Made my hot flash go away.

Comment

Aww, man... now I'm confused. Who's Malo Man?
                  ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Mel?

A big high rez blow up for turtlegirl here please?

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                      Mel?

A big high rez blow up for turtlegirl here please?
                      No worry. No worry, Peshkwe. I get'um.

Eh, Turtlegirl. Eh, sistah. Dis is who all da waihine stay gah-gah about:

"By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                      "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
                      "
                      Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

AaaaaaRRRGHHHH!!! AAAcKKK!! MY EYES!! Arghhhhhhhh!

HaHaHaHa - ROTF!!!!

Where did that thing come from!?
                        ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
                          Where did that thing come from!?
                          The great Rap Reiplinger. The day it makes you laugh till your belly hurts, you know you're pretty local. That Amazon link has a lot of samples, if you scroll down.

Sorry for going off topic a bit, I couldn't resist
                          "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                          "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
                          "
                          Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Poor turtlegirl...Go to the photo thread and look at the parade pic of the royal court. Yellow Malo.

Nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
                              ...The day it makes you laugh till your belly hurts, you know you're pretty local.
                              You just made a grown man cry. I must be slowly becoming local by osmosis thanks to HT.
                              “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                              http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
                                The great Rap Reiplinger. The day it makes you laugh till your belly hurts, you know you're pretty local. That Amazon link has a lot of samples, if you scroll down.

Sorry for going off topic a bit, I couldn't resist

"i goin slap yo head." gahnfahnit (spelling).

L M A O.

thanks for keeping him "alive", joe. in this thread and a couple of the other ones. i just can't get enough of his humor.
                                "chaos reigns within.
                                reflect, repent and reboot.
                                order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Working...
                                X