• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Target is Coming To Kona

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
    It's official.

Kona is now California.
    Target is a Minnesota chain. For many years I shopped at THE original Target store in the northern 'burbs of St. Paul. (ah, beautiful St. Paul...)

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
      Target is a Minnesota chain. For many years I shopped at THE original Target store in the northern 'burbs of St. Paul. (ah, beautiful St. Paul...)
      Oh no. California is now officially Minnesota?
      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
        Oh no. California is now officially Minnesota?
        Well, if Kona is now California, California can be Minnesota. Then Minnesota can be Iowa (Iowans always did seem to be envious of Minnesota. )
        Roseville, right? If I EVER had to live in the Midwest again, it would have to be in the Twin Cities area (despite the cold and winter snows.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Roseville, right? If I EVER had to live in the Midwest again, it would have to be in the Twin Cities area (despite the cold and winter snows.)
          That's pretty ironic, because a couple of my friends who live in Minneapolis say they've seen an influx of people from the Seattle area! (Probably trying to escape the "Californication" of Seattle. )

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Apparently according to this HTH article, the planned Target store in Kona is going to be a Super Target. Meaning it will be a full on grocery store, a long with the normal hardline and softlines.

"According to the Target Web site, the Kona construction may be home to a SuperTarget, which is a fully-stocked grocery store along with regular Target merchandise. According to the store's Web site, a SuperTarget can occupy space between 140,000 and 170,000 square feet."
            Check out my blog on Kona issues :
            The Kona Blog

Comment

What, don't you people on the West side have a KTA for your groceries?

Comment

What, don't you people on the West side have a KTA for your groceries?
                Yeah we have KTA, Safeway, Sack 'N Save etc here. But they routinely gouge us. So this Super Target is welcome addition.
                Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                  Well, if Kona is now California, California can be Minnesota. Then Minnesota can be Iowa (Iowans always did seem to be envious of Minnesota. )
                  ..and Iowa can be Texas, and Texas can be New Mexico...
                  A proud sponsor of
                  http://www.haleamano.com

Comment

Working...
                  X