This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HT's Photo Sharing Thread

I used to be able to post pics from photobucket w/o any pilikia at all. But now suddenly it's not working. I'm trying to use the URL link there, which is what I've always used. Then I click on that "insert image" yellow da kine up above, paste in the URL, but nomo da photo. Can someone gimme kokua with this? Mahalo!
    Aloha,
    Mokihana

Comment

Originally posted by Mokihana View Post
      I used to be able to post pics from photobucket w/o any pilikia at all. But now suddenly it's not working. I'm trying to use the URL link there, which is what I've always used. Then I click on that "insert image" yellow da kine up above, paste in the URL, but nomo da photo. Can someone gimme kokua with this? Mahalo!

Copy image [IMG] tags, and paste into the reply field.
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

Here are a couple I took last night, enjoying the sunset on the Bay.

flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

Spent an afternoon at a friend's hale in the beautiful Pali area. Her back yard is a mountain of beautiful tropical flowers, bamboos, moss rocks, etc. I'll post more pics on my Blog tomorrow.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            Spent an afternoon at a friend's hale in the beautiful Pali area. Her back yard is a mountain of beautiful tropical flowers, bamboos, moss rocks, etc. I'll post more pics on my Blog tomorrow.[/IMG]

Auntie Lynn
            You and this surroundings look absolutely beautiful! Love this photo!
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

No need to ask what color fin tuna (Ahi) this is...

...let alone what to do with it once it's cut up and ready for service!

Brendan, you're beginning to look "Happily Married".
              Last edited by Pomai; July 25, 2007, 10:18 PM.
              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

There's now a towering bronze statue of Elvis Presley on the grounds of the Neal Blaisdell Center, site of The King's 1973 "Aloha from Hawaii" concert, which was broadcast live via satellite to over a billion people in over 30 countries.

Click Elvis above to see about a dozen other shots of this odd monument.

Comment

Re: HT's Photo Sharing Thread - Chapter 2

Holy crap, that dragonfly photo is terrific. I teach a photography class to high-schoolers, and they just LOVE close-ups for some reason. I'm trying to move them in the direction of good nature photography and definitely plan to show your dragonfly to them.

We once spent twenty minutes in front of some flowers near the airport, trying to grab a good honeybee shot with our point-and-clicks. It was frustrating, but really fun.
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Just a coupla different kinds of pics...a bike pulled out of the Ala Wai Canal:

Comment

Well isn't that interesting!!! TFS! Abs..
                      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                      Sharing withother survivors...
                      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos View Post
                        Just a coupla different kinds of pics...a bike pulled out of the Ala Wai Canal:[...]
                        Shoulda grabbed it and listed it on eBay. Probably coulda fetched a hundred bucks or so!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          Shoulda grabbed it and listed it on eBay. Probably coulda fetched a hundred bucks or so!
                          You're on to somethin' here. Who knows, it may end up fetching tens of thousands of dollar$ like that Virgin Mary toast!

I can just see the listing now....

One-of-a-Kind Bio Waste Ala Wai Canal Mountain Bike

Then when the news gets out about the outrageous closing bid price, there will be a bunch of people coming outta' the woods trying to claim that was THEIR bike.

Thanks for capturing that shot AC. Neat!
                          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                            [...]One-of-a-Kind Bio Waste Ala Wai Canal Mountain Bike

Then when the news gets out about the outrageous closing bid price, there will be a bunch of people coming outta' the woods trying to claim that was THEIR bike.[...]
                            It'd probably make the eBay segment on Leno's show! It doesn't even have to sell to do that!!!

Comment

Took these a few weeks ago...

From da' hum dum bowl

Duke's Waikiki (entrance) lei vendor offerings: Kukui Nut, Orchid Pedals, Plumeria and Orchid/Tuberose
                              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos View Post
                                Just a coupla different kinds of pics...a bike pulled out of the Ala Wai Canal:

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                                Well isn't that interesting!!! TFS! Abs..
                                Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                                You're on to somethin' here. Who knows, it may end up fetching tens of thousands of dollar$ like that Virgin Mary toast!

I can just see the listing now....

One-of-a-Kind Bio Waste Ala Wai Canal Mountain Bike

Then when the news gets out about the outrageous closing bid price, there will be a bunch of people coming outta' the woods trying to claim that was THEIR bike.

Thanks for capturing that shot AC. Neat!
                                It'd probably make the eBay segment on Leno's show! It doesn't even have to sell to do that!!!

Thanks, guys! :-) I ain't no photographer, that's for sure, but that bike would make anybody look twice.

Listing it on eBay would have been hilarious, but I'd hate to have to touch that thing and then find a place to store it until the winning bidder came to claim it...ick!

Comment

Working...
                                X