This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for Lunch - Chapter 11

Lunch courtesy "The Bento Man," who tours the building on Wednesdays and Fridays. Mochiko chicken and salmon. Mmm!

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 10

Lean Beef Curry

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

"Fresh" Fried Opelu!heheheh

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Teri hamburger plate lunch and a Diet Coke from Spot's Drive Inn.

Comment

Jazz outdoors...and sandwiches with the AF & NachoDaddy.

Comment

Cheeseburger deluxe w/the onion grilled from Richie's, two pieces of the spicy chicken from Popeyes & med diet Coke from Kapiolani Coffee Shop.
            "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

I thought the HCC Cafeteria was offering Lemon Chicken but it turns it was Garlic Fried Chicken, sort of tasted the same as the kind that Hanamaulu Cafe makes. With brown rice, larger than usual scoop of mac salad and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

a peanut butter and fluff sandwich
                a can of lemonade
                some sour cream and onion chips
                a piece of chocolate lava cake (Ua 'ono 'o ia!)
                'Alika

Comment

Mini roast pork and ahi poke plate from Alicia's (comes w/one scoop rice and mac salad). Total weight definitely > 1lb.
                  "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

Chipotle, corn & black bean stew.

I used fresh sweet corn, but I really woulda killed for some Kahuku corn!

I made so much that I ate it for dinner and just had some more at 1:30 in the morning. Mmmm.

Comment

sigh.

yesterday's lunch was S&S saimin--the kind in the styrofoam bowl where all you gotta do is add hot water. i dumped in a few cubes of tofu, a slice of roast beef, a slice of ham from the salad bar for protein.

eric was kind enough to say he felt a lil guilt eating his "> 1 lb" mini plate bcs he knew my lunch was nowhere near as good as his.

superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Teri beef, rice and corn... from a fundraiser. Yuk. Why is fundraising food so awful?

Comment

I dunno. I like Zippy's chili and Koala Moa chicken, both common fundraising dishes. And there's a church in Pearl City that does a big Hawaiian plate every April that's pretty darn good!

As for lunch... Genki Sushi at Ala Moana!

Comment

Falafel (from scratch!) on whole wheat pita with lettuce, tomatoes, Greek yogurt and homemade Tahini dressing.

Comment

Still full from breakfast and am now heading out to dinner. Somewhere in between those 2 meals I scarfed a coupla squares of chocolate from a delish Michel Cluizel 85% cocoa chocolate bar. 85% means it's nice 'n healthy. Maybe that's why my blood pressure is always 90/60!! It's the chocolate. Yah...that's it...the chocolate!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X