I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 3

Originally posted by kanahina View Post
      http://www.nohfoods.com/Products/portuguesevinha.htm

it'sa Portuguese seasoning... click above
      Thanks, Kanahina

Leo Lakio, I don't know how this seasoning is typically used, but I like to season fish fillets -- wet the fillets and sprinkle some Vinha Dalos seasoning, then flour and pan fry. It's really tasty! Oh, but a bit of advice... be sure not to breathe when you handle the Vinha Dalos powder. The vinegar and chilis are pretty potent!

Comment

I made a roast chicken sandwich with basil, mozzarella, and BBQ sauce.
        Not Bad. I got this super giant bunch of basil in chinatown for only $1-
        and it doesn't even look liked I used any of it!

Comment

A Hawaiian Special Panini sandwich from Foodland. And a bottle of water from home.

Comment

2 item combo plate (Butter Chicken & Black Pepper Chicken) from Bombay Wala at the food court in Westlake Center (downtown Seattle), before going to see "Monty Python's SPAMalot." (It's a Broadway musical by Eric Idle, based on the film "Monty Python & the Holy Grail.")

Comment

Mochicko (spelling?) chicken from AAA Local B-B-Q and a bottle of water.

Comment

Meat loaf and cole slaw from Foodland, washed by a bottle of Orange Gatorade.

Comment

honey garlic chicken, french fries, and crab puffs from Ohana Drive Inn
                  (and water)
                  I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Cheeseburger, fries and some other pupus with some beer at Ruby Tuesday.

Comment

honey garlic chicken, french fries, and crab puffs from Ohana Drive Inn
                      (and water)
                      Weird. I had honey garlic chicken from Islander Drive In (in Salt Lake) this evening, and I never get that.
                      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Lil bit of Poi, Kalua Pig, Korean Style Raw Squid, Ake, Ahi Poke, Haupia and a glass of red wine. Ok...three glasses. (burp)

It's Saturday.

No Diet Day.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

leftovers from last night:
                          honey garlic chicken and crab puffs from Ohana Drive Inn and a coke
                          I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

leftovers from last night:
                            honey garlic chicken and crab puffs from Ohana Drive Inn and a coke
                            What happened to your health bar? I'm disappointed in you Kanahina. Very disappointed. You gotta' keep that "Angelina Jolie" figure goin' on!

I had Loon Ngan and a Persimmon for "dinner". I'm thinkin' right now of baking a potato with the works (choke margarine, sour cream, green onions and bacon bits) for a "snack". Woohoo! It's all balance. Yup. Balance!
                            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

the "nutrition bars" are for breakfast and lunch, not dinner - geez - i gotta eat real food sometimes, right?

I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

the "nutrition bars" are for breakfast and lunch, not dinner - geez - i gotta eat real food sometimes, right?

I know. Just teasin'.

In fact, I did the Slim-Fast® diet for a few months once, which brought me pretty close to my high school weight. Shake for breakfast and lunch, and a "reasonable" dinner.

I'm still not convinced your Honey Garlic Chicken is considered "reasonable" though.
                                Last edited by Pomai; October 20, 2007, 11:04 PM.
                                sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
                                X