Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Characters in Movies that died ON YOU... Noooooooooooooooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Characters in Movies that died ON YOU... Noooooooooooooooo!

Dexzel Washington in Man on Fire.

...that was the only one I could think of.
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Comment

William Peterson's character "Chance" in "To Live and Die in LA".
      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by zff View Post
        Leonardo DiCaprio's character in The Departed.
        That one blew me away. At first I was disappointed, but after a while the realization sunk in that the plot twist made for a much more impact-ful film.
        Don't be mean,
        try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
          William Peterson's character "Chance" in "To Live and Die in LA".

In the deleted scenes of "L.A." Peterson did live somehow and is seen at the end of the film.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
            The "Darren Stephens" character in BEWITCHED didn't die. Dick York left the series for health reasons and his role was taken over by Dick Sargent.

York did not leave the series at first....
            Injuries from a side movie role he was doing took a toll on his ability to keep up playing the role on TV. He eventually bowed out in 1969.....

As the line Will Ferrell said in the movie version.........THERE WERE TWO DARRINS AND NOBODY NOTICED!!!!!

Comment

Frank Sinatra's character Ryan in "Von Ryan's Express." That was devastating.
              http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Well drat. I can't remember the movie name or actor's names. The movie was about a pair of relationships. A single makeup artist with a little girl meets up with a single undertaker with a little boy. At some point the boy goes to find something the girl lost and runs into a bee's nest. The boy is "allergic to everything".

At least that's the way I remember it. I might be confusing two movies.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
                  Well drat. I can't remember the movie name or actor's names. The movie was about a pair of relationships. A single makeup artist with a little girl meets up with a single undertaker with a little boy. At some point the boy goes to find something the girl lost and runs into a bee's nest. The boy is "allergic to everything".

Sounds like you are describing this movie....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102492/

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post

Yep that is My Girl - I used to love that movie.

Another one for me was A Walk to Remember when the girl dies from cancer. Obviously, by the time she died you knew it was coming, but when I was shocked with the twist she had incurable cancer. (It's the movie with Mandy Moore & Shane West)

Comment

The Professional. Loved that one too, event though the main dude died.
                      flickr

An email from God:
                      To: People of Earth
                      Date: 9/04/2007
                      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                      God

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                        Sounds like you are describing this movie....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102492/

Yup! Went with a friend to see it at the theater. Almost as bad as seeing "Bridge To Terabitha" on the airplane.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                          York did not leave the series at first....
                          Injuries from a side movie role he was doing took a toll on his ability to keep up playing the role on TV. He eventually bowed out in 1969.....

As the line Will Ferrell said in the movie version.........THERE WERE TWO DARRINS AND NOBODY NOTICED!!!!!
                          oO(do I start the "characters who shoulda been played by somebody else like Jim Carrey not Will Ferrell... NOOOOOOOooooooo" thread)

pax

Comment

Mufasa in The Lion King. I didn't expect that in disney movie.

Comment

Originally posted by PoiBoy View Post
                              I didn't expect that in disney movie.
                              You musta missed "Old Yeller" and "Bambi," then.

Comment

-Vincent Vega (John Travolta) in Pulp Fiction
                                -Meg Ryan's character in City of Angels

Comment

Working...
                                X