Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam in the comics

Yesterday's Frazz

N.B.) Link may not be active after 30 days ... we shall see.

Re: Spam in the comics

Caufield's shirt was green (at least in the Honolulu Advertiser version) and the leafs where a darker shade of green.

Spam, pineapple and Canadian bacon would you put that on pizza?
    Last edited by helen; August 2, 2007, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      Someday, I think I'll try putting Portuguese sausage and kalua pork on a pizza. That somehow seems more "Hawaiian" than Canadian bacon and pineapple.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        Someday, I think I'll try putting Portuguese sausage and kalua pork on a pizza. That somehow seems more "Hawaiian" than Canadian bacon and pineapple.
        Apparently there's a pizza joint on Oahu that makes a kalua pizza. Reid from OnoKineGrinds reviewed it and liked it. Now spam is whole 'nother story, although I'm thinking if you replace the pizza sauce with a thicker teriyaki sauce (about the consistency of hoisin), and then put pieces of spam and some pieces of scrambled egg and then sprinkled furikake on it, you might have something special...

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Big Kahuna Pizza and Magoo's have had kalua pig pizza for years, both of them quite good.

I've made English-muffin pizzas with scrambled eggs and Portuguese sausage. It was good, too.

I'm a huge Frazz fan.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            I'd try a slice.

Comment

Isn't Manapua also "Hawaiian"?
              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
              X