Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Going To Court On My Own Tomorrow! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im Going To Court On My Own Tomorrow! Help!

Hahah the shirts are hella funny, like seriously.

I couldnt have pleaded not guilty and cause of course I cant deny I was there, and I have no idea about the no contest thing. But all-in-all the judge heard me out and let me go.

About choosing my friends and the girl. Its just that she WAS our friend; we had a pretty tight knit group but all of a sudden she changed out of no where. Started to becoming more of a biatch, ditching, using us for her own personal benefit, and then leaving us out in the cold.

Shes so bad, the way she broke up with her boyfriend (one of my best friends) is by not talking to him after that fight. No closure, nothing. And oh man is that guy suffering.

She egged my car once -_- and I still forgave her.

Well anyway me getting sentenced a fine would affect my chances of becoming a doctor because a lot of schools and med schools ask if you have a criminal record.

criminal record=STAY AWAY FROM MY MED SCHOOL YOU CRIMINAL

even if it was a simple trespass.
    I hope to be a Biochemist someday

Comment

EGGED your car?????? NO CLASS, first-class *ITCH!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickBABOON View Post
        Well anyway me getting sentenced a fine would affect my chances of becoming a doctor because a lot of schools and med schools ask if you have a criminal record.

criminal record=STAY AWAY FROM MY MED SCHOOL YOU CRIMINAL

even if it was a simple trespass.
        Youch! Well - glad to hear that you got a judge who was willing to listen. You cashed in a few karma points, but I'm glad to hear that it all worked out for you.

Comment

Alright! Good for you!

Regarding his Baboon's plea, I think it was a good move. He left himself at the mercy of the court. The judge might not be so nice the next time around if he plead "not guilty". "No contest" wouldn't have mattered in this case... just like pleading guilty.

Comment

wow you went through a lot of trouble to make that!

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
            Here's the T-shirt design...

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickBABOON View Post
              Case-follow up

He heard how I just wanted to get her home and be safe so he dismissed my case. No criminal record and no fine (thank god), so my chances of wanting to becoming a Doctor has not been disrupted..
              not to mention not having to be on a TSA or Dept of Homeland security list of troublemakers! I think I saw tresspassing on their list of crimes that flags your name to the TSA & DHS.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                Alright! Good for you!

Regarding his Baboon's plea, I think it was a good move. He left himself at the mercy of the court. The judge might not be so nice the next time around if he plead "not guilty". "No contest" wouldn't have mattered in this case... just like pleading guilty.

When I went to traffic court, the judge indicated four possible pleas:

1) guilty;
                2) guilty with explanation;
                3) no contest;
                4) not guilty.

For the first three, the case would be settled on the spot. For "not guilty," your trial date would be set, usually three to four weeks down the line. Unless you had mailed in your NG plea beforehand. Then, your appearance date for trial would have been mailed to you.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
                  When I went to traffic court, the judge indicated four possible pleas:

1) guilty;
                  2) guilty with explanation;
                  3) no contest;
                  4) not guilty.
                  I stand corrected. A piece of knowledge I hope to never need.

Comment

Working...
                  X