X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Test Post! Please Disregard!

Kay Den, I disregarded it.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Test Post! Please Read!

This is a test of human psychology. Let's see which thread gets more hits, the Test Post Please Disregard thread or the Test Post Please Read thread. I am curious . Dis kine fo you Bob Jones.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Re: Test Post! Please Disregard!

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
        I wonder how effective it would have been, if his post title said, "Please do not comment!"
        Would it start a conversation on First Amendment Rights?

Comment

Re: Test Post

I don't think we need to retain test posts and new threads from people who have demonstrated a great deal of familiarity with posting. Our dear scrivener was just having fun hacking the automated HawaiiThreads feed on Twitter. All done. Thanks for playing.

Comment

Hee hee. You have to admit that was pretty cute. I actually debated the merits and possible demerits of playing around with it, but then I realized it was exactly the sort of thing YOU'D do if it were someone else's.

But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Testing....................... picking nose :P
              "Where there is child-like innocence there is also joy, laughter and love. Embrace your inner child," ~R11

"People are stupid, and stupid people have stupid friends, and they all had to come here and be stupid together!" Sookie from "Gilmore Girls." lol!

Comment

Yay, it worked!!

What does "Keiki" mean?
                "Where there is child-like innocence there is also joy, laughter and love. Embrace your inner child," ~R11

"People are stupid, and stupid people have stupid friends, and they all had to come here and be stupid together!" Sookie from "Gilmore Girls." lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Water_Lily View Post
                  What does "Keiki" mean?
                  Young child. You'll go up through the ranks as you rack up more posts.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
                    Young child. You'll go up through the ranks as you rack up more posts.

Ah, nice! Thank you so much.

Comment

didn't see the point in starting a new thread to test this

deleted. test failed.
                      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
                      X