Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apology Thread Registry

Default Re: Apology Thread Registry

Quote Originally Posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
    I am feeling like pulling a Marlene Dietrich and sneer at everyone for being ooooh sooooo ciiiiiviiiiiillll.
    That reminds me I have yet to address your question concerning my view of femininity in the working world. Hold that sneer.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Quote Originally Posted by sinjin View Post
    That reminds me I have yet to address your question concerning my view of femininity in the working world. Hold that sneer.
    likewise I'd suggest you cup your apology with both hands.

pax

I think Pomai owes me an apology for starting the most boring threads known to man; I find it truly offensive.

I think Diane Ako owes me an apology too... for the type of clothes she wears when she anchors the weekend news for KHNL. I got slapped upside the head a couple of weeks back because of her.

I apologize for bumping this thread.
    ---------------------------------

Oh --- and for p!$$ing anyone off here. I don't know what it is about discussion boards that can bring out my worst attitude - it's not "anonymity," as I'm easy to identify.

But I'm not such a snot IRL, I don't think...

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    I apologize for bumping this thread.
    ---------------------------------

Oh --- and for p!$$ing anyone off here. I don't know what it is about discussion boards that can bring out my worst attitude - it's not "anonymity," as I'm easy to identify.

But I'm not such a snot IRL, I don't think...
    Pass the Kleenex, LOL. Ooop! Sorry!

I'ld like to take this opportunity, to apologize for everything I did do, and for everything I didn't do. Personally, I tkink it was all Dick's fault, wait a sec, that was back in college, never mind.

GWB

Let me register a general, all purpose apology to All HTers. Mea culpa. (I'll save the maxima culpa for another time.) Can I use this if I am not Catholic?

And as for the new avatar I posted, I just noticed it is all NOSE. (Guess it's better than being all something else.)

This is the General Manager of Walkoff Balk. I would like to apologize for a remark he made on another thread. Walkoff Balk comments doesn't reflect our views as a society. Thank You. We now return to regular programming.

I`m sorry, so sorry, please except my apology.

i apologize for all the times i typed lol and didnt really laugh out loud...or at all for that matter.

-vic
    Enjoy this moment. This moment is your life.

Wasn't making an apology for offensive statements a radio talk show gimmick commercial? That would spark my curiosity and tune in to hear anymore shocking opinions.

forgive me father for i have sinned; bless those who have sinned before me and will continue to sin shortly after i post my apology.

my apology

Didn't know this thread was here. I apologize for my stupid behavior on the road earlier this week.

Bumpity, bump, bump-bump...

=======================
    Along the lines of artificial sincerity in apologies and the like, didja ever notice how often people falsely use the "agree to disagree" concept in posts?

The meaning behind saying "we'll agree to disagree" is to concede that agreement is unlikely ever to be found by the opposing parties, thus a suggestion that the discussion on that particular topic come to a halt, then and there, to avoid an unending back-and-forth, hashing over the same points or minutia within.

But some posters use that statement regularly, in order to appear to be conciliatory, then continuing to belabor their particular take, failing to actually "agree to disagree."

I apologize for not naming names - but you likely know who they are and, I would hope, so do they.

(And this thread makes me miss Pua`i Mana`o.)

It just takes one person to quote Manute Bol and say, "My Bad" as an apology.

I apologize for posting stupid things and sounding like a blonde Aggie 90% of the time. (We can make fun of our own) And for annoying people, because I'm sure I do. I promise to try and sound more like a grown-up and quit using totally as an adjective in every other sentence.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Bumping this thread to apologize for being whinny the other day. Somehow re-reading it made it sound like "it's all about me". Ugh! Chalk it up to trying to quit smoking? As good excuse as any other I guess.

http://bit.ly/gyhqnw
    Can't even begin to count how many of these I've done here.
    Sorry 'bout that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234