Apology Thread Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology Thread Registry

For future reference, I Craig Watanabe make this apology for any future reference to anyone whose toes I stepped on.

The next time I piss off somebody, reference this post to dispense a heartfelt, "I'm Sorry" to your ego.

I figure most of us here on HT need to apologize every once in a while to another HT'er so this way by creating a registry we can just tell the defendant to refer to the HT Apology Thread Registry.

You can even link your post to this URL: http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthr...871#post158871
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: Apology Thread Registry

Me too. I know of a few people who won't be posting on this thread.
    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

I, too, add my apology. In fact, I just got done posting one that may require it.

Excellent idea, Craig.

Comment

Oh, if I have to.
        No, actually I too am sorry for the times I wasn't patient or understanding of others. Aloha and peace.
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

You mean if I post a formal appology here now, I can post as an ssa ad nauseum forever and ever?!!! Kinda like putting prayers in the bank to avoid hell or purgatory? Kinda like since I said I was sorry I can oppo on whomever I want?
          If you refer someone you think needs to say they are sorry to this particular thread, do you also have to apologize when you do so?
          Do I have to appologize when I write with my tongue in cheek? Just having fun, Craig! Sorry!
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

To anyone who is put off by my "tone of voice" in my posts, I'm sorry. I tend to be brief. Unfortunately "brief" tends to come across as snippy. Or worse.

Comment

I'll also add my sincerest apology here for future instances where it's needed.

Comment

I've been the ashhole for my entire life. Perhaps it's the lack of a clutch between my brain and my mouth. But at least everybody has a benchmark to judge who the good folks are. There are basically two kinds of folks in the world....the one's who hate me, and the one's who love me(or have not met me yet ). There is very little gray area in the middle.

If you have ever been hurt by words, turn down your sensitivities. I make no apologies for the last statement.
                FutureNewsNetwork.com
                Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
                  Me too. I know of a few people who won't be posting on this thread.
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA

I posted!

I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE!!

(((HUGS)))

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I apologize for reminding all that we've gone down this path before (and likely will again) ---
                    http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=8607

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      I apologize for reminding all that we've gone down this path before (and likely will again) ---
                      http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=8607
                      heheheh

Dat shua brought smiles to me this morning!

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I needed this. Mahalo for posting it Craig!
                        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

I, Ms Pua'i-I-Ka-Mana'o, Counsel for the Plaintiff, hereby consider all such apologies as spurious efforts to mask the true intention which is to refrain from offering my client due process, which is to receive a fully genuine apology. We ask the Court to consider damages instead and shall file suit accordingly. We enter into the Court Exhibit A, located between the Plaintiff's folded index and ring fingers.

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
                            I, Ms Pua'i-I-Ka-Mana'o, Counsel for the Plaintiff, hereby consider all such apologies as spurious efforts to mask the true intention which is to refrain from offering my client due process, which is to receive a fully genuine apology. We ask the Court to consider damages instead and shall file suit accordingly. We enter into the Court Exhibit A, located between the Plaintiff's folded index and ring fingers.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

An official Thread of Atonement.

How Yom Kippur-esque.

Nice idea. Even nicer might be the ability to edit/delete a post after the drugs/alcohol/PMS/or just plain pissy mood wears off.

Comment

Working...
                              X