Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apology Thread Registry

Default Re: Apology Thread Registry

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepoint3rchum View Post
    That was a very interesting read though.
    Isn't it though? In the spirit of this thread, I apologize for not thanking Anapuni for posting that a while back.

Default Re: Fisher-Price toy recall

Quote Originally Posted by Miulang View Post
    Never take anything anyone (including me) as the gospel truth. Always check the facts out for yourself, if they mean something to you. Yes, be skeptical.
    In another sense, if we feel that someone's posts are worthless and should be discounted by all - what value is there in telling everyone so, repeatedly?

As I am capable of judging the value (to me) of someone's posts, I certainly don't need someone else telling me whether or not I should trust what they say. As Miulang noted, I can use my own brain, thankyouverymuch.

(And yes - I have participated in poster-bashing before. It took me a while to see how ugly that looks to those not playing that game.)

Quote Originally Posted by Miulang View Post
    And my response to that is, "caveat emptor" ALWAYS. Everyone has a brain, and everyone should be able to use their ability to think critically to decide for themselves if anything that is written is the truth. Never take anything anyone (including me) as the gospel truth. Always check the facts out for yourself, if they mean something to you. Yes, be skeptical. I am. Always.

Miulang

I think you thought I was addressing Lika Nui's reference to you. I was merely saying it is good to see someone else who has noticed that Hawai'i Threads is straying from what it had been in 2004-05. It has become a more general forum (not due to the contributions of any one person).

Leo, referring to the first sentence of your last post, did you tack on "though" because it was a superfluous addition at the end of my sentence? Or were you just agreeing? I think you said you were an editor in one of your previous posts which is why I raise the question?
    "Hey fool, we gots yo leada!"
    "But I can't even read good."
    "Whatever that means, you ____ peasant."
    "That (stuff) is the MOST BALLER THING EVAAA!!!!"

So what then? Bring back who? And shall we ban the newbies? Today isn't 2004-5, gents. Bring on the beef yourselves if you despair of the lack of quality meat around here.

Everyone who choses to participate on HT would do well to obligate of themselves the quality posts for which they pine.

pax

Cool... sorry in advance to whoever I offend.

Quote Originally Posted by MatildaRose View Post
    I wish I knew how to post one of those little guys rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter, but I don't. But, if I did, I paste it right here>
    The last 10 days have been hectic to da' max, and when I read your post, RN, I just howled. Love it! Mahalo for a much needed giggle!
    Glad to be of service. Endorphins are a wonderful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
    So what then? Bring back who? And shall we ban the newbies? Today isn't 2004-5, gents. Bring on the beef yourselves if you despair of the lack of quality meat around here.

Everyone who choses to participate on HT would do well to obligate of themselves the quality posts for which they pine.
    Never said I was upset or against it, just an observation I had made and was asking Lika why she targeted Muilang. That is all. And disregard the question mark at the end of my last post (can't seem to edit it).
    "Hey fool, we gots yo leada!"
    "But I can't even read good."
    "Whatever that means, you ____ peasant."
    "That (stuff) is the MOST BALLER THING EVAAA!!!!"

I doubt the sincerity of the apologies I've read on this thread, therefor I cannot, in good concience, accept any of your paltry apologies. Furthermore, I feel I need not aplogize to anyone on the board for anything I have said here, ever.

Thank you for your audience.

Oahu now part of the traffic problem in lower Puna

Quote Originally Posted by Keanu View Post
    I doubt the sincerity of the apologies I've read on this thread, therefor I cannot, in good concience, accept any of your paltry apologies. Furthermore, I feel I need not aplogize to anyone on the board for anything I have said here, ever.

Apology accepted

I accept any and all apologies and offer apologies to anyone who feels they deserve an apology from me.

I also offer to dance to zydeco music with them, barefoot in my kitchen, beer in hand.

There. I said it.

Carry on.

Leo, referring to the first sentence of your last post, did you tack on "though" because it was a superfluous addition at the end of my sentence? Or were you just agreeing? I think you said you were an editor in one of your previous posts which is why I raise the question?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
    I also offer to dance to zydeco music with them, barefoot in my kitchen, beer in hand.
    http://www.dwaynedopsie.com/
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

I should probably add my name to the registry after my last post on the inter-island thread.

Please forgive me joshuatree!

Quote Originally Posted by sinjin View Post
    And for your listening and barefoot kitchen dancing pleasure:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/ddopsie

:::apologizing in advance for posting something in the Apology Thread Registry which has nothing to do with apologies:::

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    Yes.
    I apologize for giving an ambiguous answer. But I stand by it.

I apologize for posting mostly meaningless things.

I apologize for enjoying HT Lite.
    Less calories and less filling, but usually an opportunity to laugh and be amused instead of depressed by all the deaths filling news outlets or annoyed by the huge amount of celebrity gossip that passes as news these days.

I like that. Especially when combined with this one...

Quote Originally Posted by WindwardOahuRN
    I accept any and all apologies and offer apologies to anyone who feels they deserve an apology from me.
    For liking Keanu's post in conjunction with WindwardOahuRN's post, I apologize.

But Keanu, you must at least apologize for spelling 'conscience' wrong.

This thread makes me wanna' watch Flatliners again. Billy and Winnie Hicks certainly deserved an apology. Kevin and Kiefer were terrible kids.
    Last edited by Pomai; August 18th, 2007 at 11:32 AM. Reason: link Flatliners

Quote Originally Posted by Pomai View Post
    But Keanu, you must at least apologize for spelling 'conscience' wrong.
    Yes, I noticed that.... my typing skills leave much to be desired. I offer no apologies.

I apologize for not apologizing for anything, because I don't want to ever have to apologize for apologizing.

Had to revive this thread to apologize for perpetuating non-topic posts here. Our apologies.
    ___
    "Be god to each other."

I apologize for getting hot about the doggies but I have history with them. Cops shot out my mom's kitchen windows in the middle of the night for what one of my brothers' dogs did to their little girl. No real irresponsibility on the part of my brother. The dog was as sweet as pie at home.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."

before i leave with the kids to watch the game plan,

i would like to apologize for calling sinjin a dog nazi.
    Last edited by CranBeree; October 8th, 2007 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CranBeree View Post
    before i leave with the kids to watch the game plan,

i would like to apologize for calling sinjin a dog nazi.
    Accepted without reservation. Maybe we both have a bit of the pit bull in us?

I am feeling like pulling a Marlene Dietrich and sneer at everyone for being ooooh sooooo ciiiiiviiiiiillll.
    Attached Images Attached Images

pax

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast