Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to Waikiki For A Couple weeks

Leaving Seattle on August 20.

Will the big bad Flossie be gone by then?

Re: Coming to Waikiki For A Couple weeks

Originally posted by Lalalinder View Post
    Leaving Seattle on August 20. Will the big bad Flossie be gone by then?
    It should be past us by Friday the 17th. Feel free to follow the discussions in this thread but please understand that those of us who live here and post here are gonna be pretty busy taking care of each other for the next two or three days, k?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Hey, LLL --- let's get everyone we know, up and down the coast, to all purse our lips together and go PWWWWSSSSSSHHHHHHH, really hard, towards the southwest! Maybe we can blow Flossie farther away, so the effect on the Islands will be lessened!

Comment

Will the big bad Flossie be gone by then?
        Of course it will. The better question that you should wait to ask is how we fare after the storm passes through because at this time we have no idea if it will hit directly or pass to the south of us or some where in between.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
          It should be past us by Friday the 17th. Feel free to follow the discussions in this thread but please understand that those of us who live here and post here are gonna be pretty busy taking care of each other for the next two or three days, k?
          yes, i realize that and i pray the the storm dissipates before it reaches you.

as for the thread you mentioned, it wasn't really a storm thread, it's about how storms are named.

Comment

as for the thread you mentioned, it wasn't really a storm thread, it's about how storms are named.
            No, ma`am, that's incorrect. The thread may have started that way, but rapidly turned into reports and information on Hurricane Flossie. Please read on in that thread.
            Over and out.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
            X