Flash Gordon on Sci-Fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Gordon on Sci-Fi

Missed the opening episode last week but saw parts of it when it re-aired eariler today.

From what little I saw of it the planet Mongo is in a different dimension so instead of using space ships to get from Earth to Mongo they use wormholes using hand held devices like Sliders to travel between the two worlds.

Re: Flash Gordon on Sci-Fi

I was somewhat disappointed in the pilot. It seemed to have been "Smallville-ized".

Comment

I have been watching some episodes. The premise is that Flash's dad who was a sciencist got lost in a rift that formed between Earth and Mongo 13 years ago. Flash is trying to find his dad who some people on Mongo remembered him but don't know what really happen to him.

3 to 4 characters are added to this series, one is a Mongol bounty hunter named Baylin who joins with Flash, Dale and Zarkov. She provides the alien fish out of water character who does things like taking a knife to a water bottle to poke a hole in the bottle so that she could drink from the bottle not knowing about the cap above.

The second character is named Rankol a flunky of Ming who just glides on the floor, don't know why.

The third character is Joe a cop and a fiance to Dale.

The fourth character is Flash's mom, who was away on a trip for a few episodes.

Comment

Last night's episode has Joe finding out what Dale and Flash are doing in Mongol. Since I missed the first episode there seems to be a plan for Ming to take Earth's water using the rifts.

Comment

hmmmmm looks like Helen is the only one that watches the show since there is no other HT-ers jumpin in.

I tried watching the pilot to begin with but sooooon I slithered away from the TV midway.

Comment

Working...
          X