Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Female Genital Enhancement?

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
    Do you remember those skintight lycra pants from the '70's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3I64m0x6wI

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
      Had a patient a while back who had several cosmetic procedures done at once (might as well, while you are under) and ended up in our local ER--had to put a urinary tube in only to hear EMS say, "oh, yeah they did surgery there too." Looked too painful for words, but the procedure had just been done.
      I can only think since panties (the kind that bunch) are so small and narrow now they can no longer "bunch" (re: "thong thingys") and that is where the "thwappity thwappity" becomes a problem.
      Do you remember those skintight lycra pants from the '70's? Why weren't they trimming ladies up then?
      Guess it would make "bushwhacking" easier.
      That's all for now.
      Hairstyles were different then IYGMD.
      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Ok, I admit I was watching my "junk tv" the other night. "Dr. 90210" has shown (well, "shown" is a better word) not one but two genital enhancement episodes lately. One was an Asian female bodybuilder here in Calif who opted to reduce her labia and reconstruct her clitoral hood. She said it interfered with her training and exercising for competitions. The last one was a woman who had given birth to two large babies. She opted for labia reconstruction (they showed the rather, um, large strip of flesh the Dr removed) AND tightened her vaginal muscles to (and I quote) "those of an 18 year old". (The Dr had asked her during consultation "how tight" she wanted to be and she replied "an 18 year old" rather shyly. The Dr said "Ok, not a problem!" while her fiance's eyes nearly bugged out). Hmm, I dunno, you shouldn't fool with Mother Nature, but out of curiousity, I wonder how much this procedure cost her? (It was Los Angeles tho, and unfortunately, you know how they're all so fixiated on looks. I might add, this woman was very attactive and said it would, um, 'enhance' things. What happened to love, intimacy, technique and imagination?). Ok, so I'm a hopeless romantic, HAH!
        Lika

Comment

Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes clear to the bone.
          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
          http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

I loved the youtube song....."you could see her uterus!" HeeHee!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lika View Post
              One was an Asian female bodybuilder here in Calif who opted to reduce her labia and reconstruct her clitoral hood. She said it interfered with her training and exercising for competitions.
              was she erm...bigger than you would think she could get naturally?

if so, i would have hoped that the plastic surgeon would have pointed out that taking steroids causes the clitoris to grow unusually large. need proof? google "one night in chyna" for the xrated version, "steroids women clitoris" if you want the clinical version.

of course, if he did the ethical thing, he would have lost a patient. *shakes head*
              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

The woman said it interfered with her running and caused chafing/irritation. Also, because of her running/gym outfits, it um, sometimes caused her embarassment because they were prominent under her clothes.
                Lika

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                  if so, i would have hoped that the plastic surgeon would have pointed out that taking steroids causes the clitoris to grow unusually large.
                  Originally posted by Lika View Post
                  The woman said it interfered with her running and caused chafing/irritation. Also, because of her running/gym outfits, it um, sometimes caused her embarassment because they were prominent under her clothes.
                  heheheh

I take Steroids to break the cycle of my Cluster/Migraine Headaches. Dang Doctor neba did tell me my clit could grow larger. I had a Pelvic Ultra Sound done on me yesterday. The technician neba tell me nuttin...I must be normal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                    ...I must be normal.
                    Uh...pardon?
                    Assumes facts not in evidence, counsel.

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395243,00.html

"Cosmetic surgery to "rejuvenate" the vagina has been blacklisted by Australian gynecologists who say more women are being injured by the dangerous procedures....The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has issued a position statement on the trend, labelling it dangerous, expensive and unwarranted [and expressed a concern that it may exploit vulnerable women]...."

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...fe-better.html

'nuff said.
                        The visible universe is a sphere with a diameter of about 92 billion light-years.

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."
                        - Bruce Lee

Comment

========================
                          Along this line of discussion....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB388SH3XJo

I laughed till I cried.

Comment

It's threads like this that make Matapule wish for return of Kapu system.....but Matapule doesn't have to read thread either.
                            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
                            X