Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Female Genital Enhancement?

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    You can go blind from blinking?!? Gee, as a keiki I was only told that you'd go blind from... um... mabberstating. (sp?)
    Now that there's chemical enhancement available...you bet!

And if I hear that 'Viva Las Vegas' rip of a commercial again I could go deaf too
    I'll be taking an ice pick to my ears....bleh

Comment

Damn, after reading through this thread, I think I'm leaning towards homosexuality, not to mention I'll never eat a slice of Teri Beef again. Thanks guys!

Comment

Why would a man shave there?
        It doesn't get in the way.

Leave it as it is. IMO

Thread drift? Oh sorry.
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Wouldn't doing kagel exercises do the same thing without the pain and anesthesia? Or go to the gym and do some wide leg squats regularly, be helllot cheaper?

Did a man think this up or talk some chick into doing this so now its a fad, like silicone boobs, face lifts, fake asses and chocho lips? Vanity I swear.

So say some female gets this "procedure" done.....there's no cure for ugly? I mean its like assuming you're gotta get more and better action. If I don't know how to use what I got, getting it operated on is not going to teach me jack, you know what I mean.

Just reading about it makes me "squeeze" so if I read enough about this, that'll fix my BELOT. oops did I say da B-word. My vagina works; why would I let a doctor take a scapel to it? Invest in a Rabbit, shoot. Lynn doesn't need hers anymore...she's got da real thing now.
          ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyLika View Post
            Just reading about it makes me "squeeze" so if I read enough about this, that'll fix my BELOT. oops did I say da B-word. My vagina works; why would I let a doctor take a scapel to it? Invest in a Rabbit, shoot. Lynn doesn't need hers anymore...she's got da real thing now.
            I stayed outta dis thread foa a reason!! Tita Lika you pulled me in.

K-den. Ahhhhh..neba mind.

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

How come all the women get the good medical choices (albeit cosmetic)?
              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyLika View Post
                Wouldn't doing kagel exercises do the same thing without the pain and anesthesia?
                Just a gentle correction, if I may be so bold.

It's "Kegel" exercises, named for the gynecologist who invented them, Dr. Arnold Kegel.

"Kagel" exercises involve doing kinky things with a bagel. You may provide your own imaginative interpretation here.

Comment

You wanna schmear wit dat kagel?

Comment

Those excersices just work for the interior of the place, and not for the 'drapes'.
                    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

I just got home from work and HAD to check out this thread. I kept humming the "Do your ears hang low?" song to myself all evening...Thanks a lot Pesh! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy View Post
                        I just got home from work and HAD to check out this thread. I kept humming the "Do your ears hang low?" song to myself all evening...Thanks a lot Pesh! LOL

See what I mean about needing a brain wipe song to counteract the durned thing?

Originally posted by GypsyLika
                        Did a man think this up or talk some chick into doing this so now its a fad, like silicone boobs, face lifts, fake asses and chocho lips? Vanity I swear.
                        I have a feeling the procedure for purely cosmetic reasons got going due to vajayjay bling getting ripped out. Plastic surgeons then realized they could make some easy coinage off of the knife addicts.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro View Post
                          You wanna schmear wit dat kagel?
                          As long as it's not schmeared with shmaltz.

Poonjegay with a chicken of the sea thing going on...eeewwwww!

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                            How come all the women get the good medical choices (albeit cosmetic)?
                            My thoughts exactly....where's all the overhauling & enhancing the male PIECE! There' Pimp My Ride, Overhaulin, Pimp My Truck, but auwe no Pimp His Dick! Wotsupwitdat?
                            ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

It's out there......ermmmm.... CAUTION!! Some links have NWS or kid safe graphic of before and after pics.

http://www.new-york-phalloplasty.com/

Dang...cleaning the turkey for Thanksgiving could become traumatic

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                                I have a feeling the procedure for purely cosmetic reasons got going due to vajayjay bling getting ripped out.
                                Brrrrrr.

Comment

Working...
                                X