• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Female Genital Enhancement?

Originally posted by alohacandy View Post
    <<Running to "google.com" to look up "pisces position">>
    Wikipedia had nothing.

Google led me to this link at the prestigious Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, and it said "The Chemical Engineering Department at Carnegie Mellon University offers to facilitate extended industrial internships for undergraduates of chemical engineering. Called PISCES, the program provides one-year of professional experience in a company. (...) A minimum of two different experiences, each involving both individual effort and teamwork is desirable in a PISCES position."

Somehow I don't think that was the answer you were looking for.

Google also sent me to this link at an astrological website, and it's discussing (gasp!) Michael Jackson's "Neverland" ranch and says "An interesting rectification would be to pull back Michael Jackson's birth time to about 11.30am so that his Moon is closer to the 10&#176;44' Pisces position of Uranus in 2005."

And man, as soon as I saw "Michael Jackson," "Pisces position" and "Uranus" all in one sentence, I got the hell out of there.

(And I ain't touching that "rectification" word in that sentence. No way, no how. Nope. Not gonna go there.)

Last edited by LikaNui; August 22, 2007, 01:43 PM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
      Tell me when you find something cause I googled.
      Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
      Wikipedia had nothing.
      Think of the classic yin-yang symbol.

Comment

Leo Lakio and LikaNui!!! Plezzzzzzzz....STOP!

My jaws is sore from laughing. I wanna look good for my job.

OMG!!! Antonio is looking at me and ready to call my daughter to ARREST me!

No make lil dat!

Auntie Lynn

BTW: Sorry Adrian, you have no idea wat we're discussing.heheheh
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Think of the classic yin-yang symbol.
          Oh. OH! Now I get it.
          I guess I already addressed that in my What's For Lunch post today.

Last edited by LikaNui; August 22, 2007, 01:53 PM. Reason: Because Auntie edited hers, so my now-removed question was answered awready, dass why.

Comment

And here I thought fingers would be flying to google because of cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
              And here I thought fingers would be flying to google because of cthulhu
              I'm rather fond of the Pokethulhu phenomenon, meself. "Gotta catch you all!"

Comment

[QUOTE=LikaNui;160810]Google led me to this link at the prestigious Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, and it said (...) "A minimum of two different experiences, each involving both individual effort and teamwork, is desirable in a PISCES position."

Come to think of it, after Leo's explanation, perhaps the sentence above does make sense and is on topic.
                At least, it does if you're doing it right.

Never heard it called "Pisces position" before. Just good old "69". Anybody else heard the PP term before? (Ah, no, don't go there.)
                A slight digression, if I may, is that I graduated in 1969 and our class blazers had, of course, a large 69 on the front pocket. Very popular items, those blazers.
                At our 10-year reunion, we all discovered that most of our blazers had been stolen over the years. Can't imagine why.
                (Note to self: go look for them on E-Bay.)

[/minor thread drift]

Comment

[/minor thread drift]
                  Considering the topic, I approve.

Comment

And considering the drift, this item might be on topic....for the drift anyway.

cthulhu cozy

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      Considering the topic, I approve.
                      But will the Editorial Board at The Star-Bulletin approve? Their John Heckathorn has mentioned Hawaii Threads in his column a few times in the past (including his quote of a comment from yours truly), but I somehow think this particular thread may not pass muster.
                      Unless John can find a way to handle it.
                      (Oh, come ON, people! You're taking that sentence the wrong way too, ain'tcha? "John"? "Handle"? Sheesh.)

Try wait. We could take this act onto Andy Bumatai's new TV show, on the other hand.
                      (Oh Gawd. "Other hand"? Will the pun never end?)

(Auntie Lynn, how you stay now?)
                      Last edited by LikaNui; August 22, 2007, 03:11 PM. Reason: 'Cause I'm a dunderhead sometimes.

Comment

[QUOTE=LikaNui;160823]
                        Google led me to this link at the prestigious Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, and it said (...) "A minimum of two different experiences, each involving both individual effort and teamwork, is desirable in a PISCES position."

Come to think of it, after Leo's explanation, perhaps the sentence above does make sense and is on topic.
                        At least, it does if you're doing it right.

Never heard it called "Pisces position" before. Just good old "69". Anybody else heard the PP term before? (Ah, no, don't go there.)
                        A slight digression, if I may, is that I graduated in 1969 and our class blazers had, of course, a large 69 on the front pocket. Very popular items, those blazers.
                        At our 10-year reunion, we all discovered that most of our blazers had been stolen over the years. Can't imagine why.
                        (Note to self: go look for them on E-Bay.)

[/minor thread drift]
                        I was trying not to be too very overt, the yin-yang symbol came to mind first and almost immediately the pisces symbol popped into my head... that settled it, it just sound better in my head.

Hmmm....wait....my online name fits with the drift too...
                        Last edited by Peshkwe; August 22, 2007, 03:11 PM.

Comment

But will the Editorial Board at The Honolulu Advertiser approve? Their John Heckathorn has mentioned Hawaii Threads in his column a few times in the past (including his quote of a comment from yours truly), but I somehow think this particular thread may not pass muster.
                          Unless John can find a way to handle it.
                          (Oh, come ON, people! You're taking that sentence the wrong way too, ain'tcha? "John"? "Handle"? Sheesh.)
                          Just a minor note that John H. works for the Star Bulletin not the Advertiser.

Comment

Considering the various zodiacal symbols, one could have a lot of fun developing positions to represent each of them.

Or you could end up hospitalized.

Comment

Originally posted by glossyp View Post
                              Just a minor note that John H. works for the Star Bulletin not the Advertiser.
                              Yeah. Star Bulletin. That's what I said.
                              [/praising Ryan for having the Edit function]

Comment

Hey, wait a second! I stay confused. I just re-read the title of this thread.
                                And all this time I thought this thread was about Female GELATIN Enhancement! And I'm thinking, hmmmm... enhanced Jello. Cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X