"Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

I have been told that ABC TV's "Lost" has already started filming in earnest for the upcoming 16 episode Season 4. This thread is being set up like last year solely for the discussion of filming, location spotting, etc. pertaining to Season 4. Your discussions can include:

- News relating to the TV show "Lost" including links to news articles and other items on other sites. This can include Hollywood type "gossip" relating to the cast, guest stars and crew. I'll probably post ratings reports from time to time here.

- Sightings: Share your location, cast and crew sightings here: ie: I saw Jorge Garcia eating at Zippy's yesterday. They're shooting "Lost" at so and so location.

- Anything else relating to "Lost" that does not include discussion of Season 4 episodes which start in 2008.

The discussion thread for "Lost" - Season 4 episodes / story line is here:

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=12991
    I'm still here. Are you?

Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

They were filming yesterday afternoon and evening in the forest across Kam Highway from Heeia Kea Harbor, where Ryan saw that section of the plane, currently stored under a tarp. I didn't have my camera with me, and I would've called Ryan so he could get shots, but didn't have his number programmed into my phone. Guess I better do that.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they're shooting there today too, given the huge amount of equipment I saw yesterday evening.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Yes, call me! Call me! Or at least e-mail me. As I tell all my eagle-eyed friends, I excercise great discretion (and am on good terms with the crew). Rude paparazzi I'm not.

C'mon, gang. Let's get the "LOST" posse fired up. I just found out today about a shoot on N. King yesterday. That's in my neighborhood, almost! And who told me about it? A fan on the mainland confirming something third-hand from a website. We can do better than that!

Is it obvious I'm a little impatient for Season 4? Heh.

Comment

Yes, the trailer along the Kapalama Canal was very conspicuous.
        "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

Driving by the pier at 11PM Friday night, something was up. Specifically two bright lights high in the air. Might be worth a drive-by Saturday.

Comment

Saw them shooting on N. King last thursday. Lot's of Cali plates and a Swap Shop.

Comment

Ran across Jorge Garcia "Hurley" picking up dinner in the Kailua area. He was cool enough to take a picture too!

Picture available at:
              http://www.pulpconnection.net/2007/0...re-hurley.html
              Addicted to Passions and Pulp
              http://www.pulpconnection.net

Comment

Originally posted by Gee Why View Post
                Ran across Jorge Garcia "Hurley" picking up dinner in the Kailua area. He was cool enough to take a picture too! Picture available at:
                Very cool for you, and yes, Jorge is a really nice guy. I didn't know he had a blog until I saw this link to it on your page. Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee Why View Post
                  Ran across Jorge Garcia "Hurley" picking up dinner in the Kailua area. He was cool enough to take a picture too!

Picture available at:
                  Awesome!!!!

I'm leaving for Oahu next week and hope to catch a LOST shoot!
                  Lovena

Comment

Hi, new to Hawaii Threads and looking forward to catching a Lost shoot again (last year in Kapuhulu, I saw them film the scene where Christian Shepard and Ana Lucia speak in a car in Australia). Anyway, my wife and I saw L. Scott Caldwell ("Rose") and Mira Furlan ("Danielle") eating dinner at Phuket Thai in the McCully Shopping Center this past Saturday. I spoke briefly with them just to confirm their identities, as I wasn't absolutely sure it was really them ("Danielle" looks a bit different out of character and "Rose" looked a lot younger in person - and it was dark in there).

Comment

They've been shooting by the pier both Friday and Saturday nights.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
                        They've been shooting by the pier both Friday and Saturday nights.
                        Which pier?

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy View Post
                          Which pier?

To borrow LikaNui's description: "in the forest across Kam Highway from Heeia Kea Harbor, where Ryan saw that section of the plane, currently stored under a tarp."

It's a regular filming location for them.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
                            To borrow LikaNui's description: "in the forest across Kam Highway from Heeia Kea Harbor, where Ryan saw that section of the plane, currently stored under a tarp."
                            I probably should've said RAINforest. Just too lazy too type it out originally, I guess.

It's a regular filming location for them.
                            Yeah, and also just a couple hundred yards east, just before you cross the bridge thru the mangrove forest. On the mauka side, there's a dirt road leading up to another favorite Lost filming location.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              Yeah, and also just a couple hundred yards east, just before you cross the bridge thru the mangrove forest. On the mauka side, there's a dirt road leading up to another favorite Lost filming location.
                              Which side? The pier side? I've seen cars parked up that way behind a single chain "gate". There also something on the Kaneohe side, but I think it's some kind of substation.

The one "across" from the pier is the one I'm curious about. Sometimes I'll drive by there and all I'll see is a light/generator sitting out there with nothing else going on. I'm guessing it's there to light the road. Like a street light, and the real filming is much further back where it can't been seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X